Inigo Perez

Is this a possible breach of contract issue. Not saying it will play out this way with third parties determining but would an Iraola contract include his back room staff of choice
Doubtful. He may have said I will only come if I can have my team which is standard but that would only become an issue if we had reneged on that after the event. In reality it was the opposite… we paid the guy to live in the Hilton for seven months, we spent money on barristers for three appeals and never gave up.

The club did everything it could and more. As others have said if this was Man City he’d have been in their dugout in August.

I happen to know Perez attended (at least) some of our games, so was likely chatting to AI about it all in an informal capacity, which makes it a bit farcical.

An opportunity for Elphick and Cooper up until now, and now a resolution that may allow the club to go recruiting if AI so wishes.

Doubtful. He may have said I will only come if I can have my team which is standard but that would only become an issue if we had reneged on that after the event. In reality it was the opposite… we paid the guy to live in the Hilton for seven months, we spent money on barristers for three appeals and never gave up.

The club did everything it could and more. As others have said if this was Man City he’d have been in their dugout in August.
Did not know any of this. At least we did everything we could.

Now I'm just waiting for the Home Office to deny one of our new player signings a visa, on the grounds that they deem him to be a bit crap.

Mind you, that would get me wishing that Brexit had happened before we'd signed Frank Demouge :unsure:

Now I'm just waiting for the Home Office to deny one of our new player signings a visa, on the grounds that they deem him to be a bit crap.

Mind you, that would get me wishing that Brexit had happened before we'd signed Frank Demouge :unsure:
Don't tell Neil, he'll be writing a list out to pass on to the HO! ;)

Last edited:
Iñigo Pérez - our next manager? 10 games in and has kept Rayo Vallecano up. It will be interesting to see what they do next season.
14,000 capacity stadium.

Iñigo Pérez - our next manager? 10 games in and has kept Rayo Vallecano up. It will be interesting to see what they do next season.
14,000 capacity stadium.
They still could go down. Might be safe later today though.

As of right now, he has 2 wins and 4 draws in 10 games. That’s 1 point per game.

;