Injury/suspension returns

AFCBmattjamr

First Team
So as far as I aware we currently have the following players out:

L Cook - injured
S Cook - injured
Pearson - injured
Danjuma - injured (or just waiting to be sold?)
Stanislas - injured
Davis - back for forest
Stacey - injured
Lerma - suspended (7 games left??)

Anyone know when they are roughly due back I can't seem to find anything online.
Our kids did a fantastic job tonight but the sooner these guys come back the better.

Edit -
Christ when you look at it written down like that no wonder why it seems we are a little thin on the ground atm

Is Pearson definitely injured? I haven't read anything since the 'he's away' comment from weeks ago.

EDIT Ignore this - I just found the current injury update - my bad

Last edited:
Saw this: The latest team news from Vitality Stadium as the Cherries get set to start their league season on Friday night.
A late call will be made on Jack Stacey who needed to be substituted in last weekend's Carabao Cup win over MK Dons, while fellow full-back Leif Davis is closing in on fitness but isn't expected to be involved in the opener.
Chris Mepham is available for selection after serving his one-game suspension, though Jefferson Lerma still has five matches of his own to serve.
In midfield, Ben Pearson is expected to return to training in the coming days following illness.

So Ben Pearson more illness than injury

On the way in there was an ambulance behind the North Stand. My lad said I hope they are ok, I said it will just be junior fracturing his wrist tying his boot laces. Then we got in and found out that was actually closer to the truth than we thought..

When I was walking my parents dog the other day, there was a player cycling around the ground on a kids tricycle, I'm pretty sure it was Jeff but he was cycling the other way. Wonder if that's a forfeit for something. It did crack me up anyway.

;