Is it too soon to…

Can't say I'd be bothered if they did sack him tonight. He didn't have much goodwill among supporters as it was and this is completely unacceptable.

Freak one off results happen . A team has 5 shots and score 5 goals. Or sometimes you can have 25 attempts and not score, that happens in football .
However 9 flattered us . It should have been 13-14.
It’s not just this game but we are not even competitive .

It’s not a knee jerk reaction but Parker has to go

…we have been totally in acceptable in our last two matches and the manager must carry the can and not keep making excuses. He has a squad capable of competing not capitulating!
The next two games should be a marker as to whether Parker stays or not. This is not a knee jerk reaction more due to how the team has been set up and lacking the pressing to make opposition players feel that they have been in a game. Every match this is like a cup game and the players should either get stuck in or face the consequences from their coach/ manager.
Conceding 16 goals in three games is inexcusable and weak…
I can go with the fact that we can’t compete at this tough level but being totally destroyed is down to inept tactical set up and not getting into the teams heads to step up…

I accept that the likelihood, before the start of the season, was going to be relegation and that's not a problem for me personally. I want to enjoy the season though and I can't see that happening . 3 defeats were expected from the last 3 games but the manner of the defeats were very poor. I didn't expect tens of millions of pounds to be spent on new players but expected our team to try and compete and they haven't. We go into games where prior to the last week we would hope to get some points from. 13-0 later I'm just hoping the players can pick themselves up and try to compete against a good Wolves side. If we fail to get any points from the next two games I would expect Parker to become the favourite to lose his job whether that happens or not will show what the priority is for the club this season. How long will the players put with Parker's aswell before we hear whispers from the dressing room.

I accept that the likelihood, before the start of the season, was going to be relegation and that's not a problem for me personally. I want to enjoy the season though and I can't see that happening . 3 defeats were expected from the last 3 games but the manner of the defeats were very poor. I didn't expect tens of millions of pounds to be spent on new players but expected our team to try and compete and they haven't. We go into games where prior to the last week we would hope to get some points from. 13-0 later I'm just hoping the players can pick themselves up and try to compete against a good Wolves side. If we fail to get any points from the next two games I would expect Parker to become the favourite to lose his job whether that happens or not will show what the priority is for the club this season. How long will the players put with Parker's aswell before we hear whispers from the dressing room.

See I do think the gulf in quality between the championship and the premier league is bigger than most thought it was ..
The top teams in the championship end up being the ones relegated from the premier league with loads of money .

To stay up in this league you have to spend to stay up.
We have a weaker team than the one we went up with. Not making excuses for the last 3 weeks but we do lack quality

Whilst we are at it…could we get Callum Hart back as full back.
Those long tight clad limbs were a joy to linger over…

…we have been totally in acceptable in our last two matches and the manager must carry the can and not keep making excuses. He has a squad capable of competing not capitulating!
The next two games should be a marker as to whether Parker stays or not. This is not a knee jerk reaction more due to how the team has been set up and lacking the pressing to make opposition players feel that they have been in a game. Every match this is like a cup game and the players should either get stuck in or face the consequences from their coach/ manager.
Conceding 16 goals in three games is inexcusable and weak…
I can go with the fact that we can’t compete at this tough level but being totally destroyed is down to inept tactical set up and not getting into the teams heads to step up…

There are other squads of a similar calibre to us. Maybe it's the manager and coaching staff who are not up to the level. He converts a team to his philosophy last season, and then changes the philosophy to another absolute philosophy. Then decides that actually last season's formation might be better. Anyone should know that there is no 100% philosophy/formation. It depends who you play. That kind of think will make the team question his attributes. Now I hope SP can turn this around very quickly v Wolves. If not, wave wave. Time to have that brutal chat with him board that Parker talked about having to have with players who aren't at the right level.

;