Is Spurs away sold out?

It's still not showing up for me :( This is so frustrating

Anyone know when tickets go on sale for the end of season chimp's tea party?

boscombe1899 - 27/9/2017 09:36

It's still not showing up for me :( This is so frustrating

Anyone know when tickets go on sale for the end of season chimp's tea party?

I'm still trying to book tickets for the piss up in a brewery.

Took me a while to find them as the ticket homepage seems to have changed, if you scroll down you can see the tickets? I booked around 10 and still plenty of availability.

3 points ?

Looks like the tourists are falling off the bandwagon which is good news for those wanting to get their feet on the ladder.

Indeed. I'm not having a dig as I think our away support is brilliant for the size of the club. A steward told me 800 had been sold for Everton...that was nonsense of course, it must have been 1500.

We always travel in numbers to London, just surprised this has gone to 3 points and still not sold out.

Got them in the end,they showed up when I went online again 30 minutes later.
I thought this one would easily sell out,seeing as we took 35k last time we played there.
Not being funny though,our away form over the last season and now thus season has been so poor you can't blame people for drifting off.
My last time of seeing us win away was Stoke City last season.

It's a strange thing but last season was the first one in decades that I didn't go to an away game. Brentford away still seems more tempting than Arsenal.

This morning there were 1000 tickets left. I had to go to the ticket office to get tickets as it wasn’t working online, claiming not enough points, even though their system has the right points. I tried phoning at 09:05 but was #40 in the queue so didn’t fancy a long wait particularly as I was working. Luckily for me my work wasn’t too far away and was back in the office 25 minutes later. Hopefully they will resolve it before next time. Excellent service from the ticketing team, just a shame it wasn’t working right initially.

Still not under 1k yet for an away match in the PL. Think about that for a second - amazing!

However, Spurs at Wembley? thought that would be sold out by now.

Sure someone said one of the stewards at an away ground said 'new' promoted clubs tend to see their away following drop once everyone has done the new grounds. Still think our away following is very large considering we can't fit that many new home fans in to our ground to grow supporters.

Don't forget there are some clubs who have failed to fill our piddly away end of 1,300. Not sure we have ever dropped below 1,300.

Agreed. For some reason (sucker for punishment) I am lining up City away on 23/12. Going on distance, time of year and possible form..could this be the first sub 1k?

;