Is WaZ a wind up artist.

Kenya Cherrie

UTC Legend
I believe he is, he loves to knock our players and tell us how good other teams are.
I have never met a person who supports one team and thinks other teams are better even when results show him to be wrong.
In IMO the guy is just a wind up artist and gets a thrill out of it.
He deserves everything he receives, although he can't really handle it.
Any chance of him going on a BOTN interview. It would be great to hear how he would be received.

Lacks perspective and hugely negative and pessimistic but I think it probably comes from a good place in terms of passionate Cherries support. I remember when younger a Bournemouth loss used to feel like the end of the world, even in mid table division 2. Always felt good to vent.

The part that winds me up is that the posts read like he revels in it when we lose and he is "right". Not bothered about the negativity.

Anyway, will leave the amateur psychoanalysis there. Think some on here are getting a bit obsessed with him now, there is always the ignore button.

Leave the guy alone, he's intitled to an opinion and this forum is hardly Shakespeare. Surely most of the posts are written with an element of humour in mind
Na, the guy is a **************** and deserves everything thrown at him.
He reminds me of Shminto. another worthless fool who thinks he knows everything.

Waz was once an Albion fan
Mainly now an XG man

Waz has WBA at the top of the pile
Solanke apparently not worth our while

When Bromwich take their rightful place
They sign another Yankee Ace

They will be where he said so
Atop the pile and ready to go

Poor us the once formidable Reds
Alone and only wetting beds

But Waz you've always been so right
In your favoured Blue and White.

Fulham and Albion top of the tree
Waz will comment with signs of glee

I hope the reds do make the six
But not right up there in the mix

I told you this form all along
I'm West Brom and you are wrong

So, is this what we resort to when a game is postponed? Geez.

Waz, if you dare to read this thread, you're alright. Sometimes a bit too hot and passionate for my taste, sometimes with opinions that I think are utter ********************************, but sometimes your thoughts on tactics can be insightful as well. You win some and you lose some, as we all do. If you want to make more friends, maybe tone down the absolute nature and fire of your claims at times, but you do your thing, I for one appreciate you being on this forum. Your negativity counteracts my endless optimism (after the form of those last two games, no way we lose another game this season!)

To everyone else, variety is the spice of life. I may not like pickles, but I still occasionally try them (and then spit out those nasty *******).

Bit of a needless thread in my opinion. I don't agree with how Waz puts his point over sometimes, but to start a new thread to just knock a poster is unnecessary.
I don't think we should be having threads that attack individuals at all.

By all means engage with the points he makes but to start a thread to make negative personal points isn't the way to go.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and forcing people to agree or shut up will turn this forum into a bland echo chamber which will just lead to its demise.

How do you actually pronounce Waz?

Is it like “going for a wazz “, as in piss?

Is this subliminal as in I’m taking the piss?

Err….. I might be overthinking this!!

;