Issues with site

AFCB_Liam

First Team
Anyone else having issues replying to threads on mobile? It inserts hundreds of blanks lines while I am typing. I'm sure others had this issue and resolved it somehow?

I’ve seen it mentioned a few times, it’s been suggested it has been since a device update? Would be interested to know which device, browser, even the size of the device.

All these little things help to narrow down the problem and I can point the techies towards the issue as it’s always something specific to the device/browser.

For example, 90% of my time on the forum is on my mobile, a normal iPhone XR normal safari, no plugins or add ons etc. I haven’t got the problem. But equally I haven’t ran the latest update and still using 15.6.1.

I am using Opera browser on Android on a Samsung Galaxy with an ad blocker enabled. I don't have the same issue on the same device if I use Chrome but then I find the ads make it very annoying with all the pop ups etc.

I am using Opera browser on Android on a Samsung Galaxy with an ad blocker enabled. I don't have the same issue on the same device if I use Chrome but then I find the ads make it very annoying with all the pop ups etc.

Super, if others reply exactly the same with the same detail then I can forward this on later for a hopeful fix (they are already aware as I contacted them about it last week).

If the thread goes off on a tangent then they are less likely to read it.

I’ve seen it mentioned a few times, it’s been suggested it has been since a device update? Would be interested to know which device, browser, even the size of the device.

All these little things help to narrow down the problem and I can point the techies towards the issue as it’s always something specific to the device/browser.

For example, 90% of my time on the forum is on my mobile, a normal iPhone XR normal safari, no plugins or add ons

Yeah we've all got issues with our sight.

In response to Druss:

DEVICE?..... Don't eat the yellow snow.
BROWSER?......No, long time poster.
SIZE?...... Bit personal but seeing as you asked, 12 inches conservatively.

Reactions: DJ

;