It's all my fault.

redharry

UTC Legend
Nearly 9 years ago I went to the Old Thatch near Ferndown for a pint and lunch to celebrate Eddie turning down the Palace job a day or so before. I got home and found he had gone to Burnley !!!
Since then I have not been to that pub at all, not avoided it for any particular reason but I haven't been there at all, until.................................................. last night !!!
Coincidence, spooky or what.
I apologise for the error of my ways.
Wonder what will happen if I go back again.............................:eek!:

Nearly 9 years ago I went to the Old Thatch near Ferndown for a pint and lunch to celebrate Eddie turning down the Palace job a day or so before. I got home and found he had gone to Burnley !!!
Since then I have not been to that pub at all, not avoided it for any particular reason but I haven't been there at all, until.................................................. last night !!!

If you'd have said about this when Groves was manager we'd have had a whip round, paid for a five course meal for your extended family, got you hammered and driven you home.

So where was it you said you lived?:guns:

This could become quite lucrative for me I think, anyone want their palm read, crystal ball gazing £25 a go...............................:)

I just wonder if he was told to change the back room staff, get more experience in, people in who have worked at the highest level. If he was responsible for transfers, maybe the board wanted a D of F, somebody to take charge of scouting etc.

Things just happen for a reason. If he does go there, it’s meant to be. Who knows maybe one day he’ll be back here. Hope so!

;