It's Match Day!

I just really hope we go for it !
I know it has its risks but attack is the best form of defence for me tonight. Impose ourselves on Palace from the whistle , just like we know we can.

Junior should be nailed on to start - it would be unlucky for Brooks but Junior looks to be at his best straight away.

I'd start Lewis but that's a bit more up in the air. I reckon Gosling will get the nod if he's fit.

I think Brooks is special. Ill get killed for this but I think he is the most talented guy on the squad and its not close. For us Americans he is like Pulisic versus the USMNT squad.

I think Brooks is special. Ill get killed for this but I think he is the most talented guy on the squad and its not close. For us Americans he is like Pulisic versus the USMNT squad.

Wow thats high praise! I like Brooks alot and think he has huge potential, but lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. He is still rough round the edges as you might expect. Lots more to come.

To come into the squad and instantly make an impact as he has done isn't an easy feat if you look back at afcb signings.

Not entirely sure what his best position is yet. But with a goal and assist or two his confidence will only grow.

Big game for us against a team that is as likely to beat us as we are to beat them. If we win, it really cements our good start, a defeat and some will suggest we are heading downwards again. We all know their main threat, so for me, we need to be on the front foot and keep it down the other end from him!

Wow thats high praise! I like Brooks alot and think he has huge potential, but lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. He is still rough round the edges as you might expect. Lots more to come.

To come into the squad and instantly make an impact as he has done isn't an easy feat if you look back at afcb signings.

Not entirely sure what his best position is yet. But with a goal and assist or two his confidence will only grow.

Bang on....but who would have thought skinny little George Best would have the impact he did..and kept his place against some very tough defenders of the dsy! Brookes is the Deal for me..keep him in with just an occasional rest while he builds his physique and wisdom!

;