Jack Clarke

Fantastic player that lost his way at Leeds as a youngster and was surprisingly sold. Think it would be a big step up to prem though

He reminds me of when I first saw David Brooks playing Championship football with Sheff U. But do think he is at the level Brooks was at then.

Don’t think Leeds would buy Anthony as they don’t play him accept as a sub. Can’t see him getting in or team either
I'm a big fan of Jaidon. He has all the attributes to be an Iraola style player... Iraola even said at the start of the season he felt he could rely on Jaidon to do what he needed, hence him playing in every game... I'm not convinced it was Iraola's decision to farm Jaidon out...

Sinisterra does seem like a step up from Jaidon, but I would definitely want to see Jaidon get another stab at playing at DC... Maybe not as a starter, but he could definitely do a decent job across that front line somewhere...

I'm a big fan of Jaidon. He has all the attributes to be an Iraola style player... Iraola even said at the start of the season he felt he could rely on Jaidon to do what he needed, hence him playing in every game... I'm not convinced it was Iraola's decision to farm Jaidon out...

Sinisterra does seem like a step up from Jaidon, but I would definitely want to see Jaidon get another stab at playing at DC... Maybe not as a starter, but he could definitely do a decent job across that front line somewhere...

I wonder if Iraola might convert him to a full back.

Don’t think Leeds would buy Anthony as they don’t play him accept as a sub. Can’t see him getting in or team either

He started in the cup (which I think was his first start) and he just wasn't at it. He had plenty of the ball but didn't really impress, the crowd have taken to him but he's always looked a little lost when he's come on previously. He's being used as a bit part player and you can see it in his eyes and mannerism, he seems to have lost that sparkle. He's probably wondering where his future is now.

;