Jaidon

Totally agree, but the fef has to follow the rules. If you start making exceptions it’ll get very confusing. Would it be acceptable for a deceased parent, but not an aunt or uncle or cousin.

Totally agree, but the fef has to follow the rules. If you start making exceptions it’ll get very confusing. Would it be acceptable for a deceased parent, but not an aunt or uncle or cousin.
I'd say yes to all of those to be honest. In fact I'd get rid of the rule altogether. It's pointless

I though it was for a bare torso, players today are wearing t sheets so don't see why the booking..................

What about shorts?

Amazed in sheer ecstacy that comes with scoring, no one has taken their cock out and started... you know what over the corner flag, or into the crowd.

Now I think of it, perhaps can see why that's never happened actually... to the best of my knowledge anyway.

MOTD worth a watch to see Anthony's tribute to his mum and worldy of a goal. Also, we weren't too bad this week in the cup.

Just wonder what would happen if….. the ref knows a player has just lost a parent or close partner/relative, ref sees him score- more than half a chance he’ll want to show a tribute, ref turns away before scorer celebrates, beckons nearest player and tells him to run to scorer- tell him he’s going to turn around in fifteen seconds and if the scorer’s shirt is still off he’ll be booked. If not, the ref hasn’t seen it. A way of showing a bit of understanding and compassion maybe?

How about a firm handshake and then a brisk jog back to the halfway line. ;-)

The development team had a shirt ready by the cameras, so an alternative option was easily available.

It was a very good goal, unlucky earlier to hit the post.

If he and Dominic Solake in their respective matches had just lifted up their shirts to display their message, I don’t think they would have been booked.

;