James Hill

This lad is going to be a top player, from what I’ve seen of him he has everything you’d want in a centre back. Not surprised he’s getting under 21 recognition.

League one is competitive this year with a few clubs with a shot up the top, might get more mins at Wednesday than in the champ could be a good move

Think we’d definitely need him next season as a squad player in the probable event that we are a championship side again. Some experience at championship level in the mean time would certainly benefit all parties. He’s done league one, little point to send him there. You’d think there would be championship interest for sure.

Think we’d definitely need him next season as a squad player in the probable event that we are a championship side again. Some experience at championship level in the mean time would certainly benefit all parties. He’s done league one, little point to send him there. You’d think there would be championship interest for sure.
You and your bloody predictions. Give it a rest.

Is he one of the declared 25? If yes, then we have 3 spots to fill. Personally thinks either Junior or Brooks might be cut from squad depending on positions of any incoming, making it 4.

Is he one of the declared 25? If yes, then we have 3 spots to fill. Personally thinks either Junior or Brooks might be cut from squad depending on positions of any incoming, making it 4.
The player we seem to be chasing at the moment is 20, so wouldn’t count towards the 25. Hill also didn’t count due to his age.
We now have 2 free spots for senior players. I’d like to think Stan will just be cut, it’s a waste of a space. Brooks will depend on expected time frame I guess.

;