James Hill

Can be worse than break/fracture.

That's what I was told by a physio after I ended up spraining ankle/ligaments on both feet several times whilst playing 5 a side. Used to be quite agile, rubbery in teens, never getting injuries. Made me realize I'm not quite the bionic man I thought I was..

No doubt different, in terms of focus ligament injuries get when an elite sportsman. But bsck when I kept doing it, they just told you to follow the Rice thing... rest, compress, elevate etc etc. So can end up with ligaments not being same again, depending on nature/severity.

If yku break/fracture your ankle, you'll get a cast/boot from NHS... ensuring yiu come back from it with mo/minimal issues.
I tore my ACL at 28 Had it reconstructed after years of putting up with it Now 53 and get various levels of trouble with it Would much rather a break

I've had a look, and can't seem to find any updates on his injury problem. Last I saw was from the 31st January saying he will be out for a number of weeks.

Anyone know anymore than that?

According to Premier League injury site, Hill potential return 30th March.

Aarons no date.
Ahhhh, so more than a few weeks then. Shame. He was doing a really good job in the few games he was involved in.

Smith is doing a great job, as he always does. But Aarons really seems to suit our team philosophy abit more.

;