Jamie Vincent

As I said elsewhere,he would be in the top 5 left backs to play for the club since I have been watching,R.I.P Jamie and hope there will be a round of applause next home game for him.

Really sad to hear this, a fine left back and a key component of one of my favourite eras watching the side which of course included that historic Wembley appearance v Grimsby. 46 is no age, RIP Jamie

Very sad news. Feel sorry for his family.

Is he on the club wall at all? Maybe something we can do if not.

One of the best left backs we had and I have no doubt he would have been good enough to have played in the PL with us if he was part of the team that flew through the leagues under Howe.

Last edited:
Blimey… so sad. Selling him cost us big time he was a super left back a battler and artist combined. How young as well…

As I recall we desperately needed the money when he was sold and our promotion/play-off chances immediately went down the tubes. One player doesn't make a team but his defensive and attacking qualities shone out. Right up there with the best Cherries left-backs I've seen over 60 years. RIP

Such sad and tragic news, our thoughts are with his family and friends. I never saw him play but have heard many comments about how good he was a player.

Why didn't we have a minute's silence for this yesterday? Not even a mention over the tannoy that I heard.
Very poor form from AFCB for one of our former players.

Also expected something before kick off. I know you have to get EFL permission for these things but did expect it.

There was a dedicated page in the programme.

Why didn't we have a minute's silence for this yesterday? Not even a mention over the tannoy that I heard.
I guess it didn't tick enough boxes in today's PC correct world.
Sign of the times .
Shame , a great shame.

Disgracefully tinpot from AFCB. Judgement on us to lose.

;