January Market

Think Kelly has one of those injuries that he has been told to have imo....Will be gone for a small but decent fee....we have someone lined up and Moore is off with a decent replacement also lined up....two gone, two in....that's what's happening in my dream world!! UTCIAD

Think Kelly has one of those injuries that he has been told to have imo....Will be gone for a small but decent fee....we have someone lined up and Moore is off with a decent replacement also lined up....two gone, two in....that's what's happening in my dream world!! UTCIAD
Kelly was informed to have this injury at half time in Sheffield???

I'm dreading the January window. ..unless they drastically improve their signing strategies.
...and I certainly hope they don't follow up any Forum suggestions....you know...some of the complete mop-ends that creep onto these threads .

I'm dreading the January window. ..unless they drastically improve their signing strategies.
...and I certainly hope they don't follow up any Forum suggestions....you know...some of the complete mop-ends that creep onto these threads .

Interesting attitude from someone that champions people being able to air their views without criticism/retort... ;)

We need defensive reinforcements as a matter of urgency with both kelly and Aarons being injured. Okay, so we know Tavernier played left wing back at times for Middlesborough, but unless we want Kluivert or Sinisterra being the cover at right back, we need more to come in. I would personally bring James Hill back from his loan if we are allowed to. He can cover at both right back and centre back in case Meps isn't enough cover at centre back. As for left back, as Tavernier has a history of muscle injuries, we need someone there. I dare say Christie could have a go, but we need him in midfield at the moment.

As for further up the pitch, at some point, I would imagine Dom will want to move on (which I think would be good for him), so we should bring in another striker to start to settle into the squad unless we're ultimately expecting Semenyo to fill Dom's boots.

We get a blip in defence as a result of a player going off injured..And we lose 2 points.
...and yet thick forum members want Kelly gone !
Doesnt quite add up...

Interesting attitude from someone that champions people being able to air their views without criticism/retort... ;)
My 'attitude' adjusts to circumstance...and it knows no shame..... I speaks my mind of the moment.....the only honest way I know !

But, it's not from watching games. The opinion of match going fans has to supercede yours...surely?
Superscede mine ? Yes Probably ...as far as PL is concerned...but Football is a far bigger concern all told.

But ....Ive watched enough Boscombe games in History to really not have you on my f√cking case ..however if you get pleasure and satisfaction from that ..I can absorb it as I go along and it entertains others I guess...so have to take that onboard.
I'm in for anything that fills the threads !

Last edited:
Well their signing strategy appears to be beginning to work if the last three games are anything to go by.

And I think calling yourself a mop head, while laudable, is being a little harsh.

Well their signing strategy appears to be beginning to work if the last three games are anything to go by.

And I think calling yourself a mop head, while laudable, is being a little harsh.
You could probably do better at winding me up... than that..
...but yes maybe it's beginning to work...that would be a far better situation than what I have moaned about.

There is no way Kelly has been told to have an injury, unless a fee has been agreed.

He's worth more in the team than out of it.

Foley would rather keep him and maintain PL status than make a couple million bucks.

Kelly would more than likely have been tapped up and agreed terms, in which case we would continue to play him.

That's his risk, not Foleys.

It can't be anything other than a genuine injury.

He's better playing and increasing his value than sat on the sidelines, and that's for Foley and Kelly himself.

Surely?

There is no way Kelly has been told to have an injury, unless a fee has been agreed.

He's worth more in the team than out of it.

Foley would rather keep him and maintain PL status than make a couple million bucks.

Kelly would more than likely have been tapped up and agreed terms, in which case we would continue to play him.

That's his risk, not Foleys.

It can't be anything other than a genuine injury.

He's better playing and increasing his value than sat on the sidelines, and that's for Foley and Kelly himself.

Surely?
Agreed, the fact he came off injured against Sheff Utd puts the idea that he's being held back with a phantom injury to bed for me. Unless we get a silly offer I can't see him going in January regardless, not the market to be having to replace him with two players.

The morning after the night before and twitter (X) gossips claiming that Spurs are already sniffing around Zabarnyi. Success is always a double edged sword and I guess the attention is inevitable.

;