january transfer rumours

From the occasional look a Chelsea match report / highlights etc, he seems to be getting fairly regular game time there now?

It would be absolutely outstanding signing (presumably loan?) for anyone outside the top club cliche.

we're one of the clubs being mentioned as interested in loftus-cheek next month

bbc gossip column
It is not wise to take any creedence from pre-transfer window gossip. This is just drummed up by the media and players agents to stir things up.

Nice idea but it’s midfield and defence that needs attention. A central midfielder and RB are surely priorities before we splash on attacking midfielders/forwards UNLESS there’s acceptance that Wilson/Brooks/Fraser are on their way.

Just makes me nervous we'll be losing a big player when we keep getting linked to strikers. We've already got 5 strong wingers/forwards (Stanislas, Wilson, King, Brooks, Fraser). Plus Ibe, Mousset, Defoe that we paid a fair amount of cash for.

First I’ll qualify by saying I think brooks is a great attacking mid. So putting him in cooks place I see the entire right side as priority.

RM, RB

First I’ll qualify by saying I think brooks is a great attacking mid. So putting him in cooks place I see the entire right side as priority.

RM, RB
Oi thats Stans place!......ffs we'll have Ibe trying to muscle in on that creative midfielder slot in a minute.

One in max. No one out unless Pugh wants to go

Eddie loves the squad that has taken us to 6th in the premier league

I think we need a big clear out.

Likes of Ibe, Defoe and sad to say it but even Pugh. Feel Arter will stay at Cardiff. Will free up abit of wages to bring in hopefully a striker, centre mid and strengthen the defence.

;