January Transfer Tittle Tattle

Loftus Cheek seems to be playing himself into the Chelsea team so, as much as I'd love to see him here, I can't see it happening. On the other hand, Danny Drinkwater hasn't started for Chelsea since the charity shield. Wonder if we could get him on loan for the season? Would fit in nicely with Jef.

Loftus Cheek seems to be playing himself into the Chelsea team so, as much as I'd love to see him here, I can't see it happening. On the other hand, Danny Drinkwater hasn't started for Chelsea since the charity shield. Wonder if we could get him on loan for the season? Would fit in nicely with Jef.

He's on about 120k a week, so I think you can ignore that

Defoe is on between 50 and 60, the extra 25-35 is made up by amortising his signing on fee over the length of the contract. So technically letting him leave early, even on loan, makes him potentially more expensive to us over contract length

....can’t see Lys moving, especially with all the Wilson speculation?

Think Jermaine will go somewhere...

We could do with a midfielder and a RB,

I doubt there was anything in the Celtic links but just to put one of them firmly to bed, Callum McGregor has just sign a new contract running until 2023.

I doubt there was anything in the Celtic links but just to put one of them firmly to bed, Callum McGregor has just sign a new contract running until 2023.

The fact that has signed a new contract means nothing at all. All this will do is increase the fee that his club will receive for him of which is the primary reason why he signed a a new contract i.e. to benefit his club who knows that he may well be leaving them soon. As to where we do not know.

;