Jefferson Lerma

Lerma player of the season? I genuinely can’t even be bothered to argue against that, I’m not sure many/any could think that has gone to the right person. It’s hard to make a case for him to be top three, let alone player of the season.

Every one has an opinion, in Lerma’s case more people voted for him as he deserved it in their opinion.

Others may have other views or didn’t vote.

It will be interesting who gets the players player vote tomorrow.

Lerma player of the season? I genuinely can’t even be bothered to argue against that, I’m not sure many/any could think that has gone to the right person. It’s hard to make a case for him to be top three, let alone player of the season.
Guess the ones who voted for him did. Who did you vote for?

Whooosh! People voted for him because they want him to sign a new contract. It's not like he was crap this season either.

Wot!! No Lewis or Lloyd in the reckoning. I suppose Scottie's going to be runner up in the manager of the season as well : )

;