John Yems

I’d rather not garner intelligence.

It’s pretty simple Brian, there is no in between about this, no nuances. John Yems has been proven to have been racially abusive towards his own players, that’s it. In no way on any level is this okay or can be explained away by context or overreaction. You are obviously just a relic who can’t come to terms with the fact that society deems certain behaviours inappropriate that were acceptable in ‘your day.’ Well guess what big man, ‘your day’ was wrong. Never ever has any kind of racial discrimination been okay, and no, not even if it’s masked in the form of ‘banter.’ You are an old man stuck in the past who isn’t even willing to comprehend that any kind of progressive thinking could be beneficial to wider society. My Nan was the same, and so are many others of that generation. Just because you thought it was okay back then, it doesn’t mean that it was.

So please for the love of God stop trying to lecture others as if you are some kind of superior intellectual when it comes to such issues, because the reality is the exact opposite and it’s painful to read.

You seem to be quite adept at the ' lecture ' yourself..
..trying to establish yourself as some sort of kingpin of the ' Forum'.

Online is not good enough ..you need face to face communication to wrap up conclusions and settlements.

My main retaliation is to do with ' Britain Bashing.'
I and many others have had enough of it.
This nation had brought much good to the World...yes some bad ..but no worse than many other nations.

You seem to be quite adept at the ' lecture ' yourself..
..trying to establish yourself as some sort of kingpin of the ' Forum
it's funny your the only one I notice whi is concerned about being the "kingpin" of the forum, you see yourself as the forum saviour, the top dog but in reality if you stopped posting the forum would just carry on as normal, the same as if any of us stopped posting

I fight my corner as a lone ranger in effect....you guys enjoy ganging up... it's not clever.
This forums been like it all the time I've been on it ...

I don't want to be ' top dog' on this Football medium....I just want my Nation to be back amongst it . ..fighting for its kids futures.

John Yems bares no relevance to any club really, other than conversations centred around criticising his strong racist views. To bring him up in any other context is strange and not a good look. There is no need to talk about him in a positive or even neutral light.

If the rumours are true, he wasn’t just making the odd old fashioned joke either. He had segregated dressing rooms. That’s absolutely disgusting and quite a bit worse than what you usually hear about. He’s a scumbag.

The Forum seems a pretty boring place this morning...a strange anti - climatical period coming up I fear...I'm running out of ideas of how to spice it up.

Ha ha Brian you are a character

I probably am.....and I hope that we all are.....

...I want a Football Town buzz about the club....but we need to get effervescent and spiky.
Then, hopefully the crowd noise will increase and the ground generally becomes a cauldron of hostlity to opposition players and fans for a full 95 minutes on matchdays.

Ive managed to 'develop' some animosity around a few elitist cliques with my risque views and attitudes..systematically over the period of my membership....the idea being to toughen us up and shed the Tinpot and Zimmer image.
It's been very much an 'act' on my part and
if ive incurred anger at other keyboards then that is exactly the effect intended...but I'm starting to think maybe I'm missing the mark with it all and therefore there is the possibility that i've been wasting my time....but I feel I can hold my head up to my conscience in whatever I've tried.
An important factor of being a football fan is tapping in to the humour and banter element.
Oh how I've laughed down the years in Boscombe colours...and can compete with any Scouser, Geordie or Cockney across a pint.

I've felt very isolated since we lost Al Gard...his humour and content was topline.

...I want a Football Town buzz about the club....but we need to get effervescent and spiky.
Then, hopefully the crowd noise will increase and the ground generally becomes a cauldron of hostlity to opposition players and fans for a full 95 minutes on matchdays.

Ive managed to 'develop' some animosity around a few elitist cliques with my risque views and attitudes..systematically over the period of my membership....the idea being to toughen us up and shed the Tinpot and Zimmer image.
if ive incurred anger at other keyboards then that is exactly the effect intended...but I'm starting to think maybe I'm missing the mark with it all and therefore there is the possibility that i've been wasting my time....but I feel I can hold my head up to my conscience in whatever I've tried.
An important factor of being a football fan is tapping in to the humour and banter element.
Oh how I've laughed down the years in Boscombe colours...and can compete with any Scouser, Geordie or Cockney across a pint.

I've felt very isolated since we lost Al Gard...his humour and content was topline.

I think you should follow up that post with a quick rendition of My Way.

The Forum seems a pretty boring place this morning...a strange anti - climatical period coming up I fear...I'm running out of ideas of how to spice it up.
Why not go on loan to another forum for a day and wind them up. Maybe a vegan forum and talk about the nutritional value of baby dolphin meat. Or pop onto a Britain First forum as Ahmed Khalid and ask if their views are born out of sexual impotency because that’s what your wives are telling me.

Then pop back to us with your West Country bonhomie tomorrow.

Why not go on loan to another forum for a day and wind them up. Maybe a vegan forum and talk about the nutritional value of baby dolphin meat. Or pop onto a Britain First forum as Ahmed Khalid and ask if their views are born out of sexual impotency because that’s what your wives are telling me.

It was all going well until the last sentence

Haha yeah..that's an idea.....and maybe spend a few posts sticking up for you when you get attacked...I think I can recall that happened a couple of times.

Hey Neil , you can rest easy ....you've got Brian sticking up for you if you ever take stick on here.....SDD better watch out.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Haha yeah..that's an idea.....and maybe spend a few posts sticking up for you when you get attacked...I think I can recall that happened a couple of times.

It's odd, I've never thought of Neil as being a member of the Great Downtrodden on here - if there's anyone capable of sticking up for himself when it comes to a spot of verbal fisticuffs, it's surely the Redoubtable Mr. Dawson. (along with his best mate SDD, of course).

It's odd, I've never thought of Neil as being a member of the Great Downtrodden on here - if there's anyone capable of sticking up for himself when it comes to a spot of verbal fisticuffs, it's surely the Redoubtable Mr. Dawson. (along with his best mate SDD, of course).

Lots of things are odd on here Dave Boy...the bloody thing itself.....I guess it reflects life in this Nation at present....every blood word is watched by some self - imposed watch group... thousands acting as lone ranger picking units..lying in wait....Forums , FBook , Twitter.
It's a Joke.
You CANNOT F√CKING SAY ANYTHING...and if over a certain age..my f√cking Christ it's a Minefield...the equipment is outdated Haha !
I'm still smiling though . laughing more like... :LOL:

:D you are totally dillusional if you belief half of what you typed there.

Bloody funny though :D

;