Jomboy Media review of ballboy push

Druss_the_Legend

UTC Legend
Not everyones cup of tea but I have been watching this guy for years break down US sport interesting moments and due to his reach becoming world wide he got into cricket and now football. This is somewhat weird for someone that I watched his baseball reviews for years but he "breaks down" the push.

*trigger warning, its very American

Not everyones cup of tea but I have been watching this guy for years break down US sport interesting moments and due to his reach becoming world wide he got into cricket and now football. This is somewhat weird for someone that I watched his baseball reviews for years but he "breaks down" the push.

I think he got it spot on :p
“The kid’s like, it’s ok, I forgive you, I’m the boss in this relationship.”
Made me chuckle :thumbup:
That ball boy is waaaaay cool and deserves his little spell in the spotlight.
Good kid !

All a fuss over not much really....just a little shove from Leno to show his displeasure at the ballboys deliberate casual manner in returning the ball.
The ballboy didn't seem at all upset...more amused I reckon...and yep he was the boss of the situation .

Good explanation - better coverage than Uk media

I spotted at the time that the ball boy was watching the other ball that Tavs had booted into the NS, while offering Leno the ball he had in his hand.

Indeed, this doesn’t get mentioned because the cameras didn’t pick it up.

The match ball goes into the crowd, it’s attempted to be thrown straight back to the pitch, but it hit the sponsor board or support post and bounced back. Which was why the ball boy then offered a second ball but didn’t throw it straight away as there would have been two balls on the pitch.

;