Just Cook left?

AFCBmattjamr

First Team
With the departure of gosling is it just Steve cook left from our promotion winning (and indeed league climbing) squad?
Kinda sad that era is over

We go up he'll sign a new one. We stay down I guess he'll see what options are out there. Can't blame him really. At least nobody could accuse him of not trying this season.

He's currently seventh in our all time appearances list but if he was to be here for a few more seasons he might well crack the top two or three.

We go up he'll sign a new one. We stay down I guess he'll see what options are out there. Can't blame him really. At least nobody could accuse him of not trying this season.

He's currently seventh in our all time appearances list but if he was to be here for a few more seasons he might well crack the top two or three.
Yes agreed he surely wants to see which division we are in next season, before negotiating a new contract

Do you have a link to the all time appearance list? I can only find stats for the last 15 or so years

;