Just giving - Luton

Good idea and friendly gesture, we're all football fans, support our teams with passion and bias but it doesn't mean we have to be sworn enemies all the time. We saw a player from the opposition almost pass away on that day, Luton fans saw their captain who has played over a 100 matches for them, almost die playing for them.

It's a fan to fan thing, nothing to do with the wealth of the clubs. That's my opinion anyway : )

happily backed the burton initiative given it was a thank you for them letting us celebrate on our ground when we got promoted.

Not convinced re the Luton gesture. Nice idea but I travel as far away as Luton for that game and the rearranged game.

I see the spirit of giving is alive and well.

How about it is a nice gesture. There was some affinity between Cherries and Hatters that day. Why not keep it going, other than for 90 mins of course.

No one is forced to donate, it isn't a tax.

Why woudn't we do it for another club ? The circumstances were driving this not the perception that Luton Fans are on their uppers.

Look there is a nice thing quick stamp on it before anyone sees.

*Sigh*
Thanks Hoof_It for stating the obvious.
You saved me the effort !
Nice gesture, no obligation.

Blimey. I didn’t realise Kirsikka is David’s brother.
I remember Chris from years ago as well, he was a couple of years older than us.
Also, without looking back I think he’s been on here a bit longer than David.
Not brothers. David does have a brother named Chris, but it's not kirsikka. I was in the same quiz forum with them during COVID. All top guys, really enjoyed those gatherings in an otherwise miserable time.

Gary, the just stop oil flare wearing hippy has decided.

He did spray his entire house in oil based graffiti.......

But thats OK.

;