Just got back........

.............to Audenshaw.

Without doubt the worst I have seen us play this season.

25% possession!!!!!

Burnley were very quick and well organised until they got to the last third. They play a very slow Manchester City style, not surprising really, but a striker. With a quality striker I don't think they would be in the relegation zone.

We never really got off the bus but still got two goals and, perhaps?, should have had a penalty.

The defence was very resolute and played their part but perhaps and mention for Neto, who made one spectacular save, and Milos who had yet another good game.

The midfield were very hit and miss, Cook was good but Christie was definitely not on his game today. They were passed by on a number occasions when Burnley looked like they had a spare man on the pitch (apart from the referee).

Kluivert took his goal really well although he like the other two was often lost in the middle of the pitch.

The front three didn't get a lot of service but when they just couldn't get hold of the ball. Personally, I thought Tav had the best game. Semenyo's goal sealed the game but frankly we were very fortunate to get anything out of the game let alone a win.

But as Greavesie used to say, "It's a funny old game"

Still we can now look up the table again as that 11 point gap looks very comfortable and a long way away!!

Hope all those heading back to Bournemouth have a good trip and that Mr and Mrs table behave themselves!!!

:utc: Always!

Last edited:

;