Keith Stroud

Bourne Mouthy

First Team
Not suggesting that any impropriety has gone on, but our 100% record in games refereed by KS is beginning to look a bit suspicious. 12 games, 12 victories - 1 on a penalty shoot-out. With his local connections, I reckon it's only a matter of time before he is "disqualified" from officiating AFCB games. He's a referee who regularly achieves the impossible and unites sets of opposing supporters in agreement that he has absolutely no idea what he is doing - quite a skill!
https://www.worldfootball.net/referee_summary/keith-stroud/afc-bournemouth/4/

Not suggesting that any impropriety has gone on, but our 100% record in games refereed by KS is beginning to look a bit suspicious. 12 games, 12 victories - 1 on a penalty shoot-out. With his local connections, I reckon it's only a matter of time before he is "disqualified" from officiating AFCB games. He's a referee who regularly achieves the impossible and unites sets of opposing supporters in agreement that he has absolutely no idea what he is doing - quite a skill!
https://www.worldfootball.net/referee_summary/keith-stroud/afc-bournemouth/4/

Wow, quite a record!

He's not a great ref. Terrible decisions when QPR came to us. Maybe he was trying to make up for it last night, which is also not very professional if doing so consciously. Don't want to single him out especially, though, as the standard of refereeing in the Championship has been really poor in general thus season. I think they need more training and their assistants need to be better too.

Indeed, last night we got the rub of the 50-50s but considering the run we've had of matches with them going against us we were due one. Most importantly there were no egregiously incorrect decisions either way. And he didn't fall for the pathetic QPR penalty appeals.

From QPR fans forum before last night.

Referee >>> Keith Stroud (Hampshire), over the last ten
years QPR have had 20 fixtures with Keith Stroud resulting in
12 defeats, five draws and just three wins. In that time they
have had six penalties awarded against them, none for, and
had four of their players sent off, to just one opponent. This
Bournemouth-born official has refereed the Cherries' ten
times in his career - W9 D1 LO

;