Kieran Tierney

Player once linked with AFCB.

From £15 million to £25 million and still no deal.

BREAKING NEWS

Celtic have rejected Arsenal's latest bid for left-back Kieran Tierney, Sky Sports News understands.

Arsenal's offer was worth in the region of £25m but it is understood Celtic were unhappy with the structure of the bid and want more cash upfront rather than in add-ons.

The Scottish champions are reluctant to sell their top asset unless the deal meets their valuation.

Sky Sports News understands that Serie A side Napoli remain interested in a deal for the Scotland international.

Have a quick question here. What is Sam Surridge like as a player, what is his style like and do you think he’d be a good fit for Motherwell on loan. Motherwell/ Bournemouth fan here. Didn’t really know where to post this btw.

Decent forward, I kinda hope that by now he's "better" than Scotland, would like to see him scoring goals in the championship

Decent forward, I kinda hope that by now he's "better" than Scotland, would like to see him scoring goals in the championship
Unfortunately tonight’s display doesn‘t do him any favours. He had chances he should have taken and unfortunately bottled it.Still a work in progress I think, Championship might be a struggle for him at the moment. Scotland could work out well for him if he scores a hatful. That way he might be able to give the Championship a miss and come straight back into our PL squad. Maybe.

I think Surridge has trouble getting his head in the game. He must be good, because he's in the squad, but he missed a real sitter in our final game of the season last year, and missed a few good chances today.
I think he's still overawed to be playing with the big boys and he freezes or something.
So . . . maybe Scotland would be perfect! :)

I think all Surridge needs is a bit of confidence and I personally think he'd be ideal in Scotland. He's shown he's beyond Div 2 and possibly Div 1 too but I don't see him as Championship material just yet - and if he were signed by a Champ side, he'd be a bench warmer. He need games at a higher level. I think the S.P.L has teams of very varying levels and I could see Sam doing well and gaining confidence against the lesser lights and being stretched against the better ones - in short an ideal situation I would think. Other than that maybe a half Season loan to a Div 1 side but he'd be wasting development time there for a whole season.
In short - I'd be delighted if he went to Motherwell.

From seeing bits and pieces of him and seeing he scored goals last season at Oldham my logic was he was too good for D2 and even D1 but not quite championship ready. So a kind of in between there could be a team like us, Motherwell. He’d be given a platform to perform, he scores 15-20 goals in the season and plays well, everybody is happy and he could come back to Bournemouth and be ready.

;