King/Wilson Top Goal scorer?

Danny11

First Team
BBC saying Josh King is now our leading PL goal scorer with 7 goals. I make it Wilson also has 7, so they are joint I believe.

Josh is our all time leading PL scorer with 8 goals - Man Utd (h) Swansea x 2(h&a), Villa(a) Liverpool(h) Newcastle(a) Palace(a) Watford (a) He also got one in FA Cup at Pompey and was our top scorer with 7 in total last season.

Callum has 7 PL goals - x3 West Ham (a) Leicester (h) Sunderland (h) West Brom (h) Watford (a)

Thanks for the info. BBC has him down as having 7, which is what was confusing me, but your info is correct, he has 8.

Tell you what, King is starting to look like the Incredible Hulk

He's either been working hard in the gym and eating steroid sandwiches or Eddie Frankenstein Howe has been meddling with gamma radiation treatment at training sessions.

For me josh should start ahead of wilson in a one up formation but we need to play callum to get him fit. At home can play both but away more problematic. One solution would be drop Ibe and play king wide. Ibe is talented but little end product.

4FCB - 2/10/2016 07:56

Tell you what, King is starting to look like the Incredible Hulk

He's either been working hard in the gym and eating steroid sandwiches or Eddie Frankenstein Howe has been meddling with gamma radiation treatment at training sessions.

I think King could turn out to be better player than Wilson, his progress under EH has been incredible. Ad that's not saying anything detrimental about Wilson who is excellent and now getting back to form after that horrendous injury.

I think Wilson is still the more complete player at the moment, the way he shakes defenders off and his strength is something I don't think Josh is quite there with at the moment, but boy is he getting there fast!

As mentioned above, I think a good option would to drop Ibe to the bench and play Josh out wide. I remember when Josh went wide in the 3-3 draw with Everton last season, he tore them to shreds.

;