AFCB Women

Bloke leaving the NS ‘that was so boring; that’s the worst game I’ve ever watched here, I won’t be doing that again’

Really enjoyed it. We dominated throughout and surprised we didn’t get a 2nd.

The draw is not the end of the world as Exeter's far superior goal difference means that (assuming Exeter win all their remaining games) we have to win the last game away at Exeter in any event!

Can't afford any more 'slip-ups' though!
Gutted we couldn't get the second, very wasteful today unfortunately.

Back to it in Southampton on Thursday & see if we can get back on track.

Enjoyed the match - standard higher than last season. Exciting finish. I though the away keeper was their best player and she looked like she was 6ft tall
She was very calm and confident, set the tone for their defence who collectively I thought were excellent. Under pressure all game, but kept their shape and worked well together

Individually I thought our CB (No. 27) also had a great game

Regardless of the bloke in the NS I enjoyed the game. Lots of endeavor and a typical Boscombe performance over the years hit the woodwork twice and lots of chances. Will we be seeing their keeper in Red and Black next season she had a very good game?

Over 6000 there I didn't think so thinking back to what would have been a good crowd back in the day no doubt buoyed by the season ticket scam no shows. To be fair (thank you Solent) they missed a good afternoon.

All this hype and we can't beat a place whose only claim to fame is Horace Batchelor!

They have a chocolate factory that Kraft promised to keep open so that they would be allowed by the monopolies and mergers commission to take over Cadburys... Only to announce it was closing before the ink on the merger agreement was dry.

;