Lampard

Jon1

New Signing
I'm not a religious man, but I think Lampard might be the next coming. Not now perhaps but maybe early summer? Local connections, Championship and Prem experience......but I know nothing!
Edit: Due to response - no, to be clear - I'm not suggesting this would be great at all - nor am I a Saints fan. Merely pointing out that it might seem a Biblical sign for Foley. I don't post often, so please give me a break. Just a conversation starter ffs.....this is the only social media I look at.

Last edited:
It's the thought that's been haunting me all day. I beg he never comes here as manager but you just know it's gonna happen

FFS, I have seen this all over social media that people actually WANT him here!? I don't get the fascination. What has he done in his managerial career to think he would do any better here?

Hopefully we stay far, far away.

I'm not a religious man, but I think Lampard might be the next coming. Not now perhaps but maybe early summer? Local connections, Championship and Prem experience......but I know nothing!
To be clear - I'm not recommending it at all - nor am I a Saints fan. Merely pointing out that it might seem a Biblical sign for Foley. I don't post often, so please give me a break. Just a conversation starter.....

His record suggests that he does okay in the first season but then it tends to go to s**t in the second, not for me thanks. Would have him over O’Neil for sure though, in the same way I’d rather be punched in the face rather than kicked in the crotch.

Nooooooo !
I’d rather we went completely under the media’s radar than we became “Frank Lampard’s Bournemouth” and we all know that that is what would happen ! I could see the appeal for Bill though, as the OP suggests.
But no Bill ! No !

I don't think he's a wonderful manager but the profile boost would be welcome and we wouldn't be losing a cherished manager in the process.

Edit: Due to response - no, to be clear - I'm not suggesting this would be great at all - nor am I a Saints fan. Merely pointing out that it might seem a Biblical sign for Foley. I don't post often, so please give me a break. Just a conversation starter ffs.....this is the only social media I look at.
I would rather have haemorrhoids

With Lampard as manager, we'd be the most Tory football club ever. Might as well swap out Dickie Dowsett's head on the badge for Jacob Rees-Mogg's ridiculous visage.

Got to be honest outside of a few opinioned Northern has beens I don't think I've ever affiliated anything in football with a political party. What's the link?

;