Lansdowne incident

A report giving a bit more information and a photo of some arestees where someone forgot to blank out hands

There is an Ohec report on the BBC website saying the Roundhouse Hotel is now closed but the same report does not appear to be on the Ohec on-line.

No-one is mentioning who the residents of Roundhouse and the nearby Britannia Hotel are. Initially the blame appears to be directed onto students of Bmth College. It may well be that some of the residents of the two hotels are students at the College.

There are a lot of interests who will want to cover this up as much as possible or be told to cover it up:- BCP, The College The Police, The Home Office, Britannia Hotels, the University, the local tourism industry and the Ohec.

It will be interesting to see what dribbles out
Trying to invent a conspiracy theory so soon.

Google suggests that Denmark has had a load of stabbings too. The UK has loads more because there are 11x the number of people here.
So you agree the UK is a violent place to live. because you have 11 times the amount of people. Rapes ,murders are also more common place.
My mother stopped going out after dark when some vagrant tried to steal her bag when she was trying to help him.

So you agree the UK is a violent place to live. because you have 11 times the amount of people. Rapes ,murders are also more common place.
My mother stopped going out after dark when some vagrant tried to steal her bag when she was trying to help him.

There's more crime than I'd want but no I wouldn't say the UK is a violent place.

Reactions: N19
Why is there more crime, I know the prisons are over crowded, and judges give lenient sentances, but all I read about is murder, rape, knife crimes, Whats the solution to stop this?

Yes . We are due to go to one at our kid’s school for all year 5&6 parents - my eldest goes to “ big school “ this year and it’s really worrying how prevalent this all is ..
Yep, some kids in certain parts of our town are exposed to some scary **************** unfortunately. Good on your school for shining a light on it and giving parents an opportunity to be aware.

Why is there more crime, I know the prisons are over crowded, and judges give lenient sentances, but all I read about is murder, rape, knife crimes, Whats the solution to stop this?

There is murder rape and knife crime everywhere unfortunately and there always has been. You might read all about it but I don't think violent crime is worse than 30 years ago.

What is wrong with the UK, so much crime.
Murders, rapes, stabbings, reported every day.
We live in a country that has 650 odd MPs that pretend they disagree with each other, they loathe the working classes who will never be forgiven for not doing what they were told in 2016. They gladly watch the country tear itself apart whilst they all jerk each other off over tax free beer and cigars. **************** them all

Two men to appear in court charged with violent disorder

Mohammed Dawood, 24 and Ali Nakouda, 25, both of Bournemouth will be charged with violent disorder at Poole Magistrates Court today. 17 year old Bmth girl released on bail and a 19 year old Bmth woman has been arrested re assisting an offender.

;