LAST MAN STANDING does the FA Cup 2017/2018

I know it's a round too late but I've only just thought of it. A game for the FA Cup. (I hope it works)

All players (new and old) are welcome! Anybody can joins. You can choose any team.

A reminder of the rules:

1. Your first entry must be in before the start of the fixture you have chosen. You must come back to this thread after every round (providing you have survived the previous round) and pick another team for the following set of fixtures. Just remember you cannot pick a team you have already used previously in this game.

2. All rounds will be used until we get a winner. If more than one player is left for the final there will be a tie break question. (I haven't thought of it yet.)

3. A slight change to the league rules. Winners of the tie (after replays, if required) go through

4. You can only pick each team once. So keep track of which teams you have already picked. You can pick a team that someone else has already picked. It just means you cannot pick that team again in this game.

5. I will keep the article updated with players and the teams they have picked.

6. If everyone remaining is knocked out in the same round, they will all be put back in, with the exception of those who have not made a choice in time, for the next round until we have a winner.

7. If 2 or more players somehow make it through to the final, then they can pick from all the teams again. Pick wisely, as this could become tricky later in the competition because you may have already picked all the teams remaining and therefore you will be out (if another player still has teams to pick.)

8. For those that haven't picked by the cut off point they will be knocked out. This ensures only committed players continue to play.

The overall winner is the 'LAST MAN STANDING does the FA Cup' winner 2017/2018

IF YOU SPOT ANY FLAWS IN THE GAME PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

The fixtures for Round 2 are:

Fylde v Wigan (Friday 1st Dec 7.55 pm)
Notts County v Oxford (Saturday 2nd Dec 12.30 pm)
Bradford v Plymouth (Saturday 2nd Dec 3.00 pm)
Fleetwood v Hereford (Saturday 2nd Dec 3.00 pm)
Forest Green v Exeter (Saturday 2nd Dec 3.00 pm)
Gillingham v Carlisle (Saturday 2nd Dec 3.00 pm)
MK v Maidstone (Saturday 2nd Dec 3.00 pm)
Port Vale v Yeovil (Saturday 2nd Dec 3.00 pm)
Shrewsbury v Swindon (Saturday 2nd Dec 3.00 pm)
Stevenage v Swindon (Saturday 2nd Dec 3.00 pm)
Wimbledon v Charlton (Sunday 3rd Dec 2.00 pm)
Blackburn v Crewe (Sunday 3rd Dec 2.00 pm)
Coventry v Boreham Wood (Sunday 3rd Dec 2.00 pm)
Doncaster v Scunthorpe (Sunday 3rd Dec 2.00 pm)
Gateshead v Luton (Sunday 3rd Dec 2.00 pm)
Mansfield v Guiseley (Sunday 3rd Dec 2.00 pm)
Newport v Cambridge (Sunday 3rd Dec 2.00 pm)
Woking v Peterborough (Sunday 3rd Dec 2.00 pm)
Wycombe v Leatherhead (Sunday 3rd Dec 2.00 pm)
Slough v Rochdale (Monday 4th Dec 7.45 pm)

:afcb:

hang on:
Shrewsbury v Swindon (Saturday 2nd Dec 3.00 pm)
Stevenage v Swindon (Saturday 2nd Dec 3.00 pm)

;