Last minute ticket plea for Middlesbrough tickets

London Cherry

First Team
Evening everybody. On the odd chance any of you can’t get to the game on Friday, I’m still looking out for two tickets for myself and my old man. Be happy to pick up from the local area or the ground on the day of the game at face value price. Was hoping the club would release a few returns but haven’t seen anything advertised. Really hoping for three points whether we get to go or not! Pm or message on here if you think you could help.

I have just returned 3 season tickets as my son has gone down with covid - so keep trying as sure there will be some free after 11 today

Went on line and shows Block 12 Row M Seat 50 is available but won't let me add it to the basket.

Try calling the TO maybe there's tech glitch and it actually is available

PS I was just looking not after a ticket myself.

Evening everybody. On the odd chance any of you can’t get to the game on Friday, I’m still looking out for two tickets for myself and my old man. Be happy to pick up from the local area or the ground on the day of the game at face value price. Was hoping the club would release a few returns but haven’t seen anything advertised. Really hoping for three points whether we get to go or not! Pm or message on here if you think you could help.
Well, Mr. London.
After getting help/advice from forum members it would be good to know if you got tickets.
Some still available on cows.

Dear all. Many thanks for all your advice, it’s really appreciated. Been working on a football camp for the last few days and just got back home to a poorly four year old so the planned journey down south has been put on hold. I’ll be cheering the lads on as loud as I can from home but do give them a big cheer for me if you’re gong tomorrow
:utc:

;