League table. Am I being precious?

I still keep looking at the table and adding two points to it from last weekend, I don't normally get so obsessed with what if's over one game but think it's cause of the flying high mentality once we broke into the European places as opposed to mid table up's and downs.

I know early days but still we WERE there :taz:

It’s weird, apart from Liverpool anyone can beat anyone at the moment.

Lets hope we can carry on the upsets and turn over the ARS-E tommorrow.

I still keep looking at the table and adding two points to it from last weekend, I don't normally get so obsessed with what if's over one game but think it's cause of the flying high mentality once we broke into the European places as opposed to mid table up's and downs.

I know early days but still we WERE there :taz:

The bigger two points dropped were Sheff U where we just let the game fizzle out.

Anyway look at the league table now with four points added on! ;)

We’ll be there or there abouts come the end of the season.

Please don’t ask me where that is because I don’t have a bleedin’ clue...

And I'm sure there will be a couple of games where we will be saying "how the heck did we get anything out of that mess?"

Still .... off to bed to dream about 3 points tomorrow morning.

We kind of settled for the draw as Sheffield United were an unknown quantity.

They are currently, played 4 won 1 drawn 3 currently away from home.

I'd say Eddie called that one right.

I’m not so sure personally. Last season we played Marseille off the park so took that same side into the opener and carried on that form.

This season we played Lyon off the park and then changed the side and more crucially formation. It allowed them to sit on us and we couldn’t get up the pitch as we ended up with a flat five at the back and two defensive midfielders....

It’s not picking as I think we are all pleased with the start don’t get me wrong but being 1up v Sheff u with three mins left is a bigger dropping of points then being 1up v West Ham having come from one down.

;