Leeds sack another manager

Just watched the highlights of their 1-4 to Cardiff.

Cardiff are 3 up and Leeds down to 10 men.
Leeds get one back via an own goal.
Lovely shot of the 2 defenders involved, one saying "I scored that". With a smile.

https://www.leedsunited.com/video/93603/2-minute-highlights-cardiff-city

Funny old game. A Leeds supporting friend was in October saying "We are heading back to where we belong" as they sat top 2 in the league.

14 years since they were PL, and still they think they are one of the best in the country.

The current favourite is Jaap Stam, who Reading are on the verge of sacking themselves, because he's taken them into the relegation scrap.

That club is permanently mental.

Ex Man Utd player too, bet that'd go down well.

For me, their neighbours Bradford City are the bigger club. Decent badge, great supporters.

Oh Yes! McLarens the boy for them. Tailor-made. Ex Man U. Or what about Ron Atkinson!

BillMcgarrycherry - 5/2/2018 09:58

For me, their neighbours Bradford City are the bigger club. Decent badge, great supporters.

guffaw...you must of been out at sea for that promotion match at Valley Parade when the attacks on the away end were non stop.

Those Asian lads just kept on coming :120:

Once again that's minority supporters, all clubs have a proportion of idiots - missed that one though but been there twice, and found it friendlier than most , but your right about the Asian boys - some of them cause problems in the Bradford area, away from football too!

Basket case club...

FFS, their fans still sing a song about winning the European Cup, which ironically, they lost.
Cheated I tell thee

Funny how those at Leeds just don't get it.

7 mangers in 4 years indicates there's something wrong with the club, not those 7 managers.

Although Dave "currently Head of Male Football at South Gloucestershire and Stroud College" Hockaday was about the strangest.

;