Leicester away on sale today

Unable to purchase at three minutes past 10.

"Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. "

Unable to purchase at three minutes past 10.

"Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at the moment. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. "
Same. Guess it's a bit frazzled, so eager are the hordes of Cherries fans to visit Leicester!

The system is working now - I've just got my tickets. Whilst I'm here has the club sent out Villa tickets yet? I'm not sure whether they've arrive and I've lost them. :(

The system is working now - I've just got my tickets. Whilst I'm here has the club sent out Villa tickets yet? I'm not sure whether they've arrive and I've lost them. :(
Quite a few tickets have been rather late going out. Forest and Brentford didn't arrive in time (there was a fairly big queue at the City Ground for duplicates), Leeds was pushing it and I didn't get Arsenal until last Friday.

Think we've only taken the full allocation for 2 away games so far this season, Fulham and Brentford.
Yep, quite frustrating. Games like Villa sold out over a month before the game, but it was always going to happen as we only took 1600 tickets. This despite the website stating more tickets would be made available if demand dictates it.

We also sold out the coaches after about 1000 tickets were sold, meaning anyone with less than about 4-6 points was unable to book a ticket and coach together. Something for Jim to look at as it really is a poorly managed process, but doubt it’s top of his priority list.

Yep, quite frustrating. Games like Villa sold out over a month before the game, but it was always going to happen as we only took 1600 tickets. This despite the website stating more tickets would be made available if demand dictates it.

We also sold out the coaches after about 1000 tickets were sold, meaning anyone with less than about 4-6 points was unable to book a ticket and coach together. Something for Jim to look at as it really is a poorly managed process, but doubt it’s top of his priority list.
I reckon some Villa tickets will be available now there’s a rail strike planned on the day.

I’ve been to most of the away games and always loads of seats spare, some anomaly there or do all the younger crowd pack into the back rows?

;