Leif Davis

In theory yes, but that could be another load of games relying on people we're not sure are up to it, or suit our style. Not sure we can afford to carry anyone and potentially throw a load more points away at this stage. A very good (for this level) left back may be a priority in January. Feel a bit exposed in that position at present, also if Zemuras gets injured again further down the line we end up in same situation again, which we really can;t afford imo.
Sure, if we sign someone, but until then I don't see a reason to send home Lief prematurely and potentially get further screwed.

With Zemura going away for the African Cup of Nations, I think it'd be good to keep Leif. If we send him back and Brady gets injured we're down to playing Mepham at LB, and some people here would probably jump off a cliff if that happens again. Rogers hasn't had enough time to show what he can do, but also hasn't offered many glimpses in the appearances he has had, and we have depth in his area, so I don't really care if he stays or goes.
From the little I've seen of both of them I would have to say I prefer Davis over Brady at left back.

Agree , and at the moment ,over Zemura too.

Yes, Brady injured lots too. Davis is getting better and is a threat going forward. It's possible if Christie got injured, that Zemura could slot in there. Zimbabwe play him as a left winger. Inverted right winger might work as a decent swap too.

Is he out injured? I guess I can understand the logic behind Smith being less of a risk today but it nullifies a lot of our forward threat having him out there. Hopefully he's available and will be considered for Monday.

Is he out injured? I guess I can understand the logic behind Smith being less of a risk today but it nullifies a lot of our forward threat having him out there. Hopefully he's available and will be considered for Monday.

He had been out injured.

Sorry to see him Leif !
Actually I think he would be decent at Championship level, given a run in a team, surprised to see him drop a league. I think, after promotion, he was rightly off our radar, although given time he might still be a PL player.
Good luck to the lad, he always had a great attitude in his time here, even though opportunities were limited.
Thanks Leif and good luck (y)

;