Life time achievement

fred1407

Reserves
Just wondered what you all felt about how we celebrate our clubs greats.

In a week where Manchester City announce that they are going to erect a statue for their goal scoring legend Sergio Aguero it just made me think what an impact Eddie Howe has had to this club.

Steve Fletcher has a stand named after him for his goals and I feel the departure of Eddie from the club should be marked in some way.

Will his actions be perhaps the largest achievement this club will ever experience??

Bloody Hell, he's got two districts named after him, East and West, what more do you want?
Acuallaty there's also a High Howe which is the district that used to be the Clock garage onwards at the junction of Poole Lane and Ringwood road dual carriageway that defined High Howe ,anything west of West Howe then became High.

Imagine if you can Turbary retail park as West then anything over the dual carriage now becomes High Howe .

Maybe wait for his second return before we properly celebrate his full achievements. Can then add the fa cup to his hands!

Just wondered what you all felt about how we celebrate our clubs greats.

In a week where Manchester City announce that they are going to erect a statue for their goal scoring legend Sergio Aguero it just made me think what an impact Eddie Howe has had to this club.

Steve Fletcher has a stand named after him for his goals and I feel the departure of Eddie from the club should be marked in some way.

Will his actions be perhaps the largest achievement this club will ever experience??
What about renaming the stadium. Eddie Howe vitality stadium he deserves it all.

Acuallaty there's also a High Howe which is the district that used to be the Clock garage onwards at the junction of Poole Lane and Ringwood road dual carriageway that defined High Howe ,anything west of West Howe then became High.

Imagine if you can Turbary retail park as West then anything over the dual carriage now becomes High Howe .

Although High Howe Lane comes under Bear Cross, not West Howe.

I think Howe will get some monument/renaming at some point, probably a few years down the line, maybe a bit soon right now.

...would have thought that Max Demim should have something...as he saved us and delivered many dreams!

I would never want to see anything celebrating that tax dodging scum bag.

If anyone should be commemorated it is Peter Monaghan, aged 21, our left back who was killed in action during WW2.

Judging by the way that the club didn’t match Eddie’s ambitions for the future, I’m not sure that he would want something like that at Dean Court ..... as sad as it seems.

Anyway, on top of the fact that they didn’t deliver the new training ground and are now reporting massive financial losses, they could only afford something that might be found in a Kinder Egg.

Let’s face it, it’s not as if he had the same impact that Michael Jackson had with Fulham when they erected a statue of him .......

;