List of supporters pilloried by supporters

...This thread will be open season for some on here...just what we need to stir it all up!

I blame Paul Williams....................
Wonder whatever happened to him, does he still go (serious question).

I look at the pilliorisations as fun, sometimes hilarious, especially when the pilliors obviously haven't read or understood the pilloried properly. Its often the ones who talk the most sense that get the worst pillory! That's happened to me a few times but tbf I've deserved a damn good pillioirification on
occasions. Ive learnt that the best anti- pilliory pill or device is to not to get too upset or offended by those that look for weaknesses and very quickly, sometimes within minutes, are on your case, even just ripping up your spelling or grammatical f##k ups. Forums are fun - be funny- it helps after the team have been tonked and everybody's moaning about players and formations etc!

BillMcgarrycherry - 8/3/2018 14:03

I look at the pilliorisations as fun, sometimes hilarious, especially when the pilliors obviously haven't read or understood the pilloried properly. Its often the ones who talk the most sense that get the worst pillory! That's happened to me a few times but tbf I've deserved a damn good pillioirification on
occasions. Ive learnt that the best anti- pilliory pill or device is to not to get too upset or offended by those that look for weaknesses and very quickly, sometimes within minutes, are on your case, even just ripping up your spelling or grammatical f##k ups. Forums are fun - be funny- it helps after the team have been tonked and everybody's moaning about players and formations etc!

I was once pilloried for my dilapidated depillatory device

The Freemantle Doc.

Like dragon, he got slaughtered for some of the stuff he posted when he was actually just a victim of him being pissed when we were sober, due to the time difference.

and lets not forget andysith.

Where he?

RedTower, BaldBill. There was also a guy who travelled extensively around the world, had a lot to say/posted a lot in a short time and then suddenly disappeared?

Redwood?

The guys who started the supporters onion, a young Cummings fan used to cop some stick.

Easy to block people if you don't like hardcore facts and want to live in the AFCB Utopian Bubble.

Looking forward to the accounts everyone?
Mind you, only 3 people understood them last time.

Redwoods was a strange one. Posted a lot of sense, decent analysis for quite a while, but was always rather quiet when we won, and since we became "successful" totally disappeared.

I can't believe no one has mentioned anarcho_cherry/afcb_mendes, he's gone very quiet. Probably ensconced in a darkened room w@nking over pictures of jeremy Corbyn ..... either that or the 'Wall finally caught up with him. :))

;