List of supporters pilloried by supporters

Sith was stolen by Twitter.

what happened to Ciderbelly? Didn't he get stabbed in Swindon or something..or was I dreaming it? He was ok though..

There was a guy called Smhinto who used to post a lot of shyte on the echo site. Doubt anyone on here will come close to the redicul he suffered.

AlGard - 9/3/2018 06:54

Easy to block people if you don't like hardcore facts and want to live in the AFCB Utopian Bubble.

Looking forward to the accounts everyone?
Mind you, only 3 people understood them last time.

:hihi:
You can't wonder why you get pelters on here.
Your facts hold about as much water as an 90 year old's unchanged incontinence pad.

However, I'm so glad Luke Garbutt came, what a difference he made.

beds cherry - 9/3/2018 08:56

what happened to Ciderbelly? Didn't he get stabbed in Swindon or something..or was I dreaming it? He was ok though..
Sadly Ciderbelly passed away a couple of years ago

Shminto is still on there I believe but I try to avoid that forum as it makes this one look like a meeting of MENSA chaired by Einstein

northstand pundit - 9/3/2018 10:26

Shminto is still on there I believe but I try to avoid that forum as it makes this one look like a meeting of MENSA chaired by Einstein

It's shocking isn't it! My Dad still reads it though and mentions smhinto every car journey to Dean Court and keeps me up to date!!!

Can't people see that giving grief to other posters will just fire them up to come back with more you don't like - its exactly the same as trying to control teenagers! Those posters that get continual stick even if they state true facts absolutely love winding people up- its a game to them! We've got a young guy here , Man U junky, who stopped speaking to me because I corrected him about them being the first British club to win Euro Cup- when I told him about Celtic he slunk into a corner of the pub and stared at the floor for 20 mins and now only talks to other Man U 'soaks' ! . I went on Leeds forum couple of years back and managed to get a death threat when we beat them 4-1! Loved winding up their gears until they 'removed me'!

GaryRB - 9/3/2018 10:26

ok ta... :sad:

http://www.biochemist.org/bio/02902/0051/029020051.pdf

Grumpy G - 9/3/2018 07:56

I can't believe no one has mentioned anarcho_cherry/afcb_mendes, he's gone very quiet. Probably ensconced in a darkened room w@nking over pictures of jeremy Corbyn ..... either that or the 'Wall finally caught up with him. :))

My guess is he left school and got a girlfriend.

DJ - 9/3/2018 13:30

http://www.biochemist.org/bio/02902/0051/029020051.pdf

Nice to be reminded of Pete...that's some biog!

;