Little Arthur Hughes

Bourne Mouthy

First Team
I need to get an early night tonight (for a Friday) but I find myself engulfed with feelings of utter disbelief towards the way this poor helpless child was so horrendously treated in the latter stages of his tragically short life. I should be going to bed tonight happy that AFCB have battled hard to earn a precious point in the quest for promotion, and yes, I am. But do you know what? It's really pretty bloody insignificant, in truth. I'm not a vengeful person normally, but the circumstances in which little Arthur's life ended are such that I truly hope that the two scumbags jailed today having been found guilty of the torture, poisoning and ultimately murder of this little boy are given absolute hell in the prisons in which they are detained. Please make their suffering extreme, both in the degree of pain applied, and in the time over which it will continue. If public stonings were ever to be re-introduced, I'd be at the front of the queue if these two were the target. Rot in hell, slowly and painfully, you inhumane, maggot-brained bastards.

I need to get an early night tonight (for a Friday) but I find myself engulfed with feelings of utter disbelief towards the way this poor helpless child was so horrendously treated in the latter stages of his tragically short life. I should be going to bed tonight happy that AFCB have battled hard to earn a precious point in the quest for promotion, and yes, I am. But do you know what? It's really pretty bloody insignificant, in truth. I'm not a vengeful person normally, but the circumstances in which little Arthur's life ended are such that I truly hope that the two scumbags jailed today having been found guilty of the torture, poisoning and ultimately murder of this little boy are given absolute hell in the prisons in which they are detained. Please make their suffering extreme, both in the degree of pain applied, and in the time over which it will continue. If public stonings were ever to be re-introduced, I'd be at the front of the queue if these two were the target. Rot in hell, slowly and painfully, you inhumane, maggot-brained bastards.
This . It’s horrendous.

We were stunned silent for an hour after when we saw the first news of this and the associated recordings...
Then they added the bit about his football shirts being cut up....the bloody image of that alone..Christ that's all he had !

...the poor little guy went through Hell on this planet on his way to Heaven.

The sentencing of the b@stards dominated the News tonight....

...although ive seen our result i dont feel like commenting on it .

The absolute cruelty of some beings is unforgivable and makes me sick to the core…anyone who harms children should be summarily executed for their sins and despicable actions. There is no excuse for it and certainly no cure or amount of remorse should shelter them from death.

I don't care about anyone's lily livered softie views towards the death penalty. These two lowest of low form of scum should be executed and they are exactly the reason why the death penalty should be reinstated.
Been calling for it to come back for years......there are times (exactly like this ) when there is no earthly right that this scum should not face the death penalty....

Us as tax payers have to pay to keep them out of harm's reach....:shake:

Been calling for it to come back for years......there are times (exactly like this ) when there is no earthly right that this scum should not face the death penalty....

Us as tax payers have to pay to keep them out of harm's reach....:shake:
Times like these are exactly the times when you don't make a decision like that.

I don't care what childish names people want to call me, handing out sentences based on revenge is always a bad idea.

Times like these are exactly the times when you don't make a decision like that.

I don't care what childish names people want to call me, handing out sentences based on revenge is always a bad idea.

Maybe being in prison they will get treated the same way they treated that boy.

It’s got to be better than keeping her in prison for at least 29 years, spending £Millions feeding, protecting and rehabilitating her. Then, if she convinces the parole board she’s a changed woman, giving her a new identity and loads more public funds protecting her.

Someone will get her in prison because it’s just a matter of timing. And, prisoner’s have that in abundance and in some cases with nothing to lose.

It’s got to be better than keeping her in prison for at least 29 years, spending £Millions feeding, protecting and rehabilitating her. Then, if she convinces the parole board she’s a changed woman, giving her a new identity and loads more public funds protecting her.

Someone will get her in prison because it’s just a matter of timing. And, prisoner’s have that in abundance and in some cases with nothing to lose.
Apparently she has already tried suicide and they keep putting loads of salt in her food. Apparently the boys mother had killed her boyfriend stabbing him 12 times, she only got 12 years, will more than likely be out in 6.

Why has it?

Is your only motive for the death penalty money? Or the effort we'd have to put in?

;