Little quiz for you - Cherries v Bluebirds

CCFC TDA

New Signing
Unfortunately because of a potential conflict of interest we cannot link you directly to our Cardiff City forum for match day, as was hoped.

However your mods have confirmed that I can post this link. This is an independent blog by one of our contributors. Each game, he sets a quiz about the past 60 years rivalries with Cardiff's upcoming opponents.

Have a go. I think we should all get at least one right (y)

http://mauveandyellowarmy.net/

Forbes Phillipson Masters
David Webb
Russell Beardsmore
David Forde
Harry Arter

Well done. I knew David Webb and that Arter fella and I will take your word on the others. Just signing off for tonight, but I will leave you with a little thought ahead of tomorrow.

warnockbelieve300.jpg

oocc.png

Well done. I knew David Webb and that Arter fella and I will take your word on the others. Just signing off for tonight, but I will leave you with a little thought ahead of tomorrow.

warnockbelieve300.jpg

oocc.png

In blue now is it? Warnock is a prize plum, you'll all be wanting him out come October.

Trouble is that, until you have had Neil Warnock as your manager, you don't appreciate what a football genius he is. Pantomime villan for sure and he knows how to wind up the opposition, but a master man-manager underneath.

;