Live Streaming of Press Conferences.

The Alchemist

UTC Legend
AFC Bournemouth ?Verified account @afcbournemouth 3 minutes ago
The new boys are here today! We'll have press conferences with @NathanAke (1pm) and @IAmJermainDefoe (3pm) streaming live. #afcb

Yeah, if you'd watch the rest of this feel good press conference then that caught most people unawares I reckon.

Has to said JD impressed throughout the whole thing.

Just watched Ake's press conference video, but where it says watch here on Defoe's, it doesn't work.

Read the best bits below and check out the full video here.

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/first-team/the-best-bits-of-defoes-press-conference

Maybe just me again. I was not comfortable with the Bradley question. It was a football interview and should have been kept that way.
Jermaine has been an absolute legend in this young fella's plight, and God bless both of them for that.

It was like the Williams tennis interview the other day. A few questions about the game, then on to the poor chap she ran over.

Uncomfortable viewing.

Like I said, probably just me.

AlGard - 6/7/2017 18:29

Maybe just me again. I was not comfortable with the Bradley question. It was a football interview and should have been kept that way.
Jermaine has been an absolute legend in this young fella's plight, and God bless both of them for that.

It was like the Williams tennis interview the other day. A few questions about the game, then on to the poor chap she ran over.

Uncomfortable viewing.

I had no problem with the question but it was clear that Jermain was not expecting it.

I had a huge problem with the Venus Williams press conference as that whole incident is still under police investigation.

I thought it was extremely unwise to do any press conferences whilst the full facts have not yet been established.

The Alchemist - 6/7/2017 18:42
AlGard - 6/7/2017 18:29
Uncomfortable viewing.
I had no problem with the question but it was clear that Jermain was not expecting it.
I had a huge problem with the Venus Williams press conference as that whole incident is still under police investigation.
I thought it was extremely unwise to do any press conferences whilst the full facts have not yet been established.

Firstly to think JD wasn't expecting it is incredibly naive.

He probably gets asked about the boy everyday and after almost 20 years facing the media he knows the score.

The Venus Williams question might have happened here but the investigation is happening in the USA where talking publicly about active cases is standard and legally allowed, (unlike under UK law).

Again, after decades in the international limelight she also knew that a question on that topic was highly likely.

Sports people are no longer one dimensional.

Many interviews with athletes now come when they're selling, promoting or supporting something else.

If an athlete is promoting a video games consul would people expect the press not to ask sports questions?

Sports stars know they'll get all kinds of questions outside of the reason they're at a certain place for a specific reason. And they've all experienced this hundreds of times over.

Sam AFCB - 6/7/2017 18:02

Periscope link Defoe's interview still can be played. https://www.pscp.tv/afcbournemouth/1gqGvbNOWkOGB

Thanks for the link, that was an excellent interview with Jermain, honest and a very hard moment for him with that last question.

Great to have a person like Jermain back at DC.

Think it was a fair question but they should have cut the filming until he was ready to speak imho. Got to say listening to the positivity of Defoe and ake reiterates how lucky we are to support afcb.

That Defoe press conference has been in the National papers and also regional papers, drawing a number of comments.

I see it is now available to watch on COWS.

https://www.afcb.co.uk/videos/press-conferences/defoe-unveiled-press-conference

;