Liverpool ticket needed

rickie

Star Player
Hi guys I have unexpected family coming next weekend.
Does any one have a spare North Stand ticket that I could purchase. I know this is a long shot but it would save me from missing the game.
If so please PM me.

:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: Cheers

Is this unexexptered family as in

*Doorbell rings, rickie answers door*

"Hello mate can I help you?"

"I hope so, I think you might be my father; I won't make a scene if you can get me a Liverpool ticket..........................Dad."

Ken its my wifes twin sisters daughter who is coming down to show us her new arrival. Very exciting but so is the Liverpool game. HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE.

Hang on, I'm confused......who is the ticket for ? If the main reason for wife's twin sister to visit is to show off New baby, how come she is desperate to see afcb play ?

"Very exciting but so is the Liverpool game. HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE"

That sort of comes over that you are desperate to get away from the baby and cooing females for the afternoon. Surely not ?

But another point, if you did succeed in getting a ticket for wife's twin sister, that would mean she'd be sitting all by herself. Can't be right, can it ?

Guys the ticket is for her HUSBAND so we can both escape the baby talk for a couple of hours

I did explain that it would be unlikely to find a ticket at this late stage, so they are now thinking that Moors valley could be their alternative whilst I watch the mighty AFCB

Well, as he's obviously a very nice brother-in-law, and he's just fathered a gorgeous new baby, what better gesture could there be ?

David although he is indeed a very nice chap he is not my Brother in Law!!!

Ken now I'm confused and I thought I had it all under control !!!!!! I'm going to have a lay down now

:beer2: :beer2: :beer2: cheers

But Rickie, supposing you are unsuccessful in your quest to buy another ticket, does that mean that you will be selling yours, rather than it going to waste ?

I am working on that at the mo and seem to be winning. Moors valley looks like being the chosen venue for the family as I will only be at the football for a few hours.

;