Liverpool ticket

JohnHold

First Team
Fair to say I snoozed and I losed - totally forgot the general sale date yesterday.

Does anyone have a spare for Liverpool away on the 27th please? If so, please PM me.

Fair to say I snoozed and I losed - totally forgot the general sale date yesterday.

Does anyone have a spare for Liverpool away on the 27th please? If so, please PM me.

I maybe able to help. Please contact me on 07860 387191. Tony Artis ( I am registered under the name of ‘Dassels’)

I'm still after a Liverpool ticket, if anyone's plans have changed.

I am prepared to answer qualifying questions. And post again my photo of the view from the back row of the away section at Liverpool. (Taken around the time I understand Tommy Elphick may have scored a goal)

I am prepared to answer qualifying questions. And post again my photo of the view from the back row of the away section at Liverpool. (Taken around the time I understand Tommy Elphick may have scored a goal)

Please post it again anyway.

DM me John, we now have a spare due sickness.

what was willie hucks favourite cheese?

;