Liverpool tickets

I refreshed the page the second it hit 1100. Clicked automatic seats, it had sold out. What a joke our ticketing system is. Clearly lost out to ticket tout bots.
If you keep looking the odd ticket appears around the ground.
Out of interest i looked, no tickets
Refreshed a couple of minutes later and there was one in the east stand, refreshed again after a few minutes, the east stand ticket had gone but there two in the Ted shed.

If you keep looking the odd ticket appears around the ground.
Out of interest i looked, no tickets
Refreshed a couple of minutes later and there was one in the east stand, refreshed again after a few minutes, the east stand ticket had gone but there two in the Ted shed.
Everytime I try it says no seats available. I was trying for a while. I tried in every satnd.

Ticket system needs complete revamp. New system altogether ideally.

Given Foley background, plus owning other sports outfits in US and links to other rich sports owners in US hopefully we'll soon see something fit for purpose installed soon.
It is certainly a frustrating system. With tickets going in and out of people’s baskets, one minute it’s sold out and the next there appears to be a few tickets left again. Then when you click through, nothing available!

I probably spent almost 2 hours refreshing from 11am, and tickets were coming and going, but never managed to get any in my basket!

Gave up at lunch and then tried a couple of times after lunch, just out of curiosity. 3:15pm was the latest that it said there were tickets available again, but clicked through and all seats red and gone. Oh well, at least it’s on the tv

Would be interesting to know how many people use the exchange site. It doesn’t seem to be plugged that much, disconnected from the main ticket site.

Such a complicated system that must put off many.

Would be interesting to know how many people use the exchange site. It doesn’t seem to be plugged that much, disconnected from the main ticket site.

Such a complicated system that must put off many.
I check the re-sale site from time to time, but have only seen tickets on there twice. Presumably it’s easier just to return the ticket?

One time when I actually wanted to buy one and there was one showing, it was a full price adult ticket, when I wanted a Junior Cherry ticket for my son. There’s no apparent way of amending that.

I check the re-sale site from time to time, but have only seen tickets on there twice. Presumably it’s easier just to return the ticket?

One time when I actually wanted to buy one and there was one showing, it was a full price adult ticket, when I wanted a Junior Cherry ticket for my son. There’s no apparent way of amending that.

I think it’s mainly for season ticket holders to make their seats available when they can’t attend. Hence why the prices are stuck at what the ticket is.

Perhaps it’s something the club could look at.

Seems an odd quirk to have a seat available, but neither the seller or the club can make money on it and it just sits empty.

I would just buy it and then ask the ticket office to amend.

I think the reseller site is a good development and I use it a lot.

My issue is that my wife has long covid so her health is really up and down. Sometimes she will pull out of attending the game on the day of the match due to fatigue (long journey to Bmth doesn’t help) but the club aren’t interested in reselling within 2 days of the game.

I have gone to the ticket office early on match day and offered them to resell the ticket and not give me a refund as it’s a sunk cost for us. However, I was informed it was too late to do anything about it.

If I have longer notice that she won’t attend it’s good to see someone else attend, who otherwise would be able to see the match, and see them enjoying the game.

There's a very big danger that people will just get pissed off with all the wasted time and hassle and will give up on trying to see us 'live'.

This is most definitely the case with families I speak to either at school or at out of school clubs.

The system is just too complicated to understand, too complicated to get yourself into a position to buy a ticket and too difficult to buy one once you’ve jumped through those hoops and that’s even if you can work out when tickets go on sale.

I’ve tried to explain and help so many times, but when you’ve seen the glazed over look half a dozen times, even I’ve stopped trying to encourage!

They’ve just stopped trying. The kids are desperate to go, they’ve got the kits but rarely if ever see us play.

The depressing thing is, there are kids who now just pick other clubs who are on the tv more often and they go and get tickets for them instead, hassle free.

We’ve stunted the fan base for a decade.

;