Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth

F#ck me, here we go again. The usual suspects hijack yet another thread to have a pop at KK.

Yep, we all think he's Waz but he has by and large been a lot more positive than Waz was or became. But whoever he/she is they're still posting about football so really no need to pick out one sentence to criticise from two quite lengthy posts.

As for posters changing their names - it strikes me that BISHOP's post was very odd for someone who's only just started commenting here 2 months ago.

Anyway, please, just give it a f#cking rest.

Perhaps if your mate Waz kept his mouth shut for a week or two and didn't denigrate every new signing, or the system, or Parker.......

Then perhaps we could just about manage the little f,cker.

Quite simple isn't it?

Perhaps if your mate Waz kept his mouth shut for a week or two and didn't denigrate every new signing, or the system, or Parker.......

Then perhaps we could just about manage the little f,cker.

Quite simple isn't it?
Is JCL also WAZ and KK he seems to back him up all the time.

Nah, JCL wants every post to be about football.

But forgets that there are some posters who are so terrified about our demise they will predict it before it happens.

Hence.... Waz and KingKieffer.

Will we win against Liverpool.....probably not.

But we accept that, KK and Waz think it's OK to denigrate the team.

Not a supporter in my eyes.

What's more enjoyable against the six? A ding-dong comeback win with a last minute winner like that, or a hammering like the 4-0 win v Chelsea?

Well, you never know your luck. Nunez still suspended, potentially an aging midfield of Henderson and Milner, Carvalho yet to bed in? But they've still got Salah, Firmino and Diaz up front so I'm expecting another 3-0, especially if Solanke's not fit yet. If he is fit we just might give them a game, if he isn't I just hope it's not the same line up as it was against Arsenal.

;