Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth

I think we are all not happy with Parker and his tactics etc .
The otter part is the players . So called pros with experience should be ashamed of what happened tonight .

And I'm immensely sorry for that result, but I'd like to think that the general fan will understand where exactly it was.

He makes no sense. No wonder the team is all over the place.

Well I don't understand!

Surely virtually every other manager at that level understands how to effectively defend, or at the very least how to organise two banks of four to make your team difficult to beat?

If Parker can't do that, then maybe we should consider appointing a manager who can!

Was bloody proud of Fulham at the league leaders away. 1-2 was gutting to concede an 85th minute goal but the application & fight along with going into every game thinking we could get a result rather than damage limitation as Parker set up is so refreshing. Silva took the squad Parker left and transformed them. I hope for your sake you sack him soon. The man is stealing a living managing at this level. Even with our promotion he got the 2nd best squad in the championship 4th place.

Tell us a joke mate.

Was bloody proud of Fulham at the league leaders away. 1-2 was gutting to concede an 85th minute goal but the application & fight along with going into every game thinking we could get a result rather than damage limitation as Parker set up is so refreshing. Silva took the squad Parker left and transformed them. I hope for your sake you sack him soon. The man is stealing a living managing at this level. Even with our promotion he got the 2nd best squad in the championship 4th place.
You Fulham fans are bordering on being the strangest fans I've ever come across in 40+ years of following football. That is some accolade.

Well I don't understand!

Surely virtually every other manager at that level understands how to effectively defend, or at the very least how to organise two banks of four to make your team difficult to beat?

If Parker can't do that, then maybe we should consider appointing a manager who can!
SFC 0 LCFC 9
CPFC 0 LFC 7
MUFC 8 AFC 2

Every other manager had a bad day at the office.

We had an ide

Really hasnt done anything wrong and not his fault the club didnt sign a couple of decent defenders.

He's conceded 16 goals in three games. He can't have any complaints if he gets dropped. Perhaps Neto can help organise a defence better than Travers. He's kept two clean sheets at this level and averaged five conceded in each of the other five games he's played.

We had an ide

Really hasnt done anything wrong and not his fault the club didnt sign a couple of decent defenders.
He was to fault for two of the goals yesterday and one vs city. He’s hardly to blame for the losses but to say he hasn’t done anything wrong just isn’t true.

He was to fault for two of the goals yesterday and one vs city. He’s hardly to blame for the losses but to say he hasn’t done anything wrong just isn’t true.
foden goal for city he shoukd have dobe better but christie gave the ball away and they broke on us.yesterday find it hard to fault him.if you drop him.you might as well drop the lot.

We best discuss it... at 8pm today we are doing a free for all show to talk about that 9-0 defeat at Anfield. Would appreciate as many AFCB fans as possible getting involved.

Join us here in the studio at 8pm - https://streamyard.com/z6cueu6jm7

The video will be watchable on the UTCIAD YouTube channel here -

#PremierLeague

;