Lloris

Spurs absolutely awful today, making Brighton look good. Something is badly wrong at Spurs, reckon Poch will be out soon.

He made some strange comments in the press conferences during the final stages of the European Cup, otherwise what’s the issue?

He’s built that squad, it’s going through a blip.

I heard a rumour something happened between Eriksen and Vertongans Mrs or maybe other way round. Vertongan has had a black eye for a couple of weeks which was inflicted by Eriksen apparently. This is also the reason his move to Real Madrid fell through. But as I say just a rumour.

I heard a rumour something happened between Eriksen and Vertongans Mrs or maybe other way round. Vertongan has had a black eye for a couple of weeks which was inflicted by Eriksen apparently. This is also the reason his move to Real Madrid fell through. But as I say just a rumour.

Yes, was mention on the other thread and then a digression about a Kenyan goat.

To be fair, Chelsea didn't dip in form when John Terry was knocking off Wayne Bridge's wife!

Darn it. You can guarantee Spurs will be right on the crest of a new manager bounce when WE meet them. Can’t believe how often we miss out on playing the bigger teams when they are in total disarray !
Grrrrrrrr.
Happens a lot just before we are about to play relegation fodder too.

;