Lloyd Kelly

this has just come up on my screen

Liverpool in 'advanced discussions' to sign Premier League transfer target​

this has just come up on my screen

Liverpool in 'advanced discussions' to sign Premier League transfer target​

Maybe this Fulham player.

Liverpool Echo

Liverpool are being linked with a move for Fulham centre-back Tosin Adarabioyo.

According to the Evening Standard, the Reds are monitoring the defender's situation at Craven Cottage as his future remains up in the air.

Adarabioyo's contract at Fulham is set to expire at the end of the season, and there are no signs yet of an extension being agreed.

Tottenham, West Ham and AC Milan have also been credited with an interest in signing the former Manchester City academy star.

Just having a flick through Cherries unpicked, interesting to hear Kris Temple of the belief that it sounds like Lloyd Kelly might sign a new contract. He’s still unlikely to stay, but it would mean we’d get a fee when he leaves.

Just having a flick through Cherries unpicked, interesting to hear Kris Temple of the belief that it sounds like Lloyd Kelly might sign a new contract. He’s still unlikely to stay, but it would mean we’d get a fee when he leaves.
I bloody doubt that.

If Lloyd signs a fake contract, he's only shooting his signing on bonus in the foot.

Unless of course he will stay.

Why would he sign a contract to help the club if he wants to leave.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

I bloody doubt that.

If Lloyd signs a fake contract, he's only shooting his signing on bonus in the foot.

Does indeed sound unlikely but I’m sure there would be some financial merit to it for the player (and agent).

This has got so far down the line now that he knows what’s likely to be on offer, so two signing on fees from us and his future club might make up a total that’s worth it.

Who knows, just passing on what was on the podcast.

I bloody doubt that.

Maybe, he feels some sense of loyalty to AFCB.

Does indeed sound unlikely but I’m sure there would be some financial merit to it for the player (and agent).

This has got so far down the line now that he knows what’s likely to be on offer, so two signing on fees from us and his future club might make up a total that’s worth it.

Who knows, just passing on what was on the podcast.

Maybe, he feels some sense of loyalty to AFCB.
If he had loyalty to AFCB he would sign a contract.

Signing a pre contract in order to move a few months later is bullshyte.

Doesn't happen.

If he isn't going to sign a new contract, we won't know for sure and who for, until the end of the season as he knows he will receive negativity from fans.

If Kerkez is fit we will see him play more than Kelly as maybe a consequence for not signing a new contract.

Id let him go and sit on the bench at one of the clubs mentioned. It's funny how we perceive players differently. For me Kelly has a negative affect on our team. Slow with the ball. Negative with the ball. Reluctant to push forward overlapping our winger. His passing can be erratic. He makes poor decisions and mistakes. Slightly better at CB but doesn't fill me with confidence. I would much rather being seeing Kerkez establish himself as our future and someone who is committed to the pushing the club forward. Kelly has stalled his contract since the summer. Perhaps the options he thought he would have haven't come forward with anything concrete and realising that he could be club-less in the summer he is making squeaky noises about staying.

Id let him go and sit on the bench at one of the clubs mentioned. It's funny how we perceive players differently. For me Kelly has a negative affect on our team. Slow with the ball. Negative with the ball. Reluctant to push forward overlapping our winger. His passing can be erratic. He makes poor decisions and mistakes. Slightly better at CB but doesn't fill me with confidence. I would much rather being seeing Kerkez establish himself as our future and someone who is committed to the pushing the club forward. Kelly has stalled his contract since the summer. Perhaps the options he thought he would have haven't come forward with anything concrete and realising that he could be club-less in the summer he is making squeaky noises about staying.
I think he's an important member of our squad. I'm still hopeful he will stay.

Banging on about this now, that Kelly has some great attributes, however he also has some fatal flaws. He’s a beast athletically but we should be playing Kerkez in front of him. The team looks disjointed with him and don’t think he’s that great of a footballer or defender. Under Iraola, I don’t think he fits and may just end up being a better version of Mepham for Bournemouth if he stays.

Ironically, he would probably go and play in a top 6 team and be thought of as a good player but that will be because he will be carried by better teammates.

Kerkez starts this weekend and Bournemouth will likely look a much better outfit. Kelly looks like a square peg in a round role.

;