Lloyd Kelly

It's the only moment I remember him showing "leadership" too. That's three of us. Funny enough though...it wasn't even Zemuras fault as he was left 2 men to mark so didn't stand a chance. So his memorable moment was him incorrectly berating one his players...

You are exceptionally irritating to debate :grinning:. My literal only point was that I’ve personally seen Kelly be vocal a number of times. I specifically said that this is shallow and not exactly a barometer of great leadership. Everything else is subjective and/or irrelevant. I didn’t even say he was a good captain lol. You’re arguing against things I haven’t said.

Kelly has always been pretty injury prone unfortunately, we are going to have to learn to cope without him on occasion. Senesi was very shaky to start off with today but then grew into the game, looked a lot better towards the end. Positive signs considering we were competing vs a 60m forward who gave Liverpool a very torrid time.

Just heard the interview with Gary O’Neil, he hopes Kelly won’t be out for too long.

But we will have to wait and see.

So fingers x it is not as bad as the original tweet from Kris.

he played 42 times for us last year, and 41 the year before.
Was injured quite a lot for city and missed almost his entire first season with us, has always had a tendency to pick up niggles. Didn’t realise he played that many last season, felt like he missed more than that.

Kelly has always been pretty injury prone unfortunately, we are going to have to learn to cope without him on occasion. Senesi was very shaky to start off with today but then grew into the game, looked a lot better towards the end. Positive signs considering we were competing vs a 60m forward who gave Liverpool a very torrid time.

What are you on about? He missed the most of the season we went down but had been a mainstay in the last 2 seasons.

You say nearly every player is injury prone.

A miss for the team but at least we have good cover with Senesi who will be happy getting some PL minutes under his belt and adjusting to the pace

Changing the subject slightly. Did I read that our goalkeeping coach was in charge of defending set pieces? I've played a bit of football over the years admittedly at a low level but have never heard of that before. Positioning of the keeper obviously but the rest of them around him ?
We missed a trick, could have had something else to blame Neil Moss for on here.

Mossy taught Ramsdale ll he knows about keeping
UTC

Think they mentioned during the Solent commentary during the game on Saturday that Stewart was involved with some of the set pieces.

;