Lloyd Kelly

How has it been capped off?

You're more than welcome to carry on talking about Lloyd.

What's your opinion on Kelly Kudos?

Sounds like you went to the brink MB - good to read you rejoined motherEarth. It could've been worse mind you- you might've started supporting Man United

Sub Forum:

Ninja Whingers Off Topic Myopic Synoptics

They can complain about things that haven't yet been discussed yet, in anticipation they might in the future be mentioned.

Time for another sub forum. Dean Court Degens Dungeon.
Errrrr…. No danger of a pitch invasion from you on Saturday is there? (Obviously you’ll be ignoring the players but will feel driven to cross the length of the pitch from the Ted Mac shaving spotted a bald man in speedos waving something at you from the north stand).

Errrrr…. No danger of a pitch invasion from you on Saturday is there? (Obviously you’ll be ignoring the players but will feel driven to cross the length of the pitch from the Ted Mac shaving spotted a bald man in speedos waving something at you from the north stand).

Probably waving a bunch of bananas at me.

Will be cold, so could be embarrassing in a certain dept. Strategically placed banana should save the day.

Particularly when you're that macho/butch looking. Reputation to uphold.

How has it been capped off?

You're more than welcome to carry on talking about Lloyd.

What's your opinion on Kelly Kudos?

Think they need to join us and tge dwarves in the secret dungeon forum.

Sense some pent up angst among some.

Come and join us in there gents, get it out your system... you won't be disappointed... i promise x x x ;)

This thread was funny, as well as a little weird, before it morphed into a performative anti-woke thing.

2 pages of great football chat capped off with psychedelic fetishism.

Who says the forum has had its day?
Little weird... is being kind. Off the f***ing rails more like;)

Interesting how people see things differently though. No psychedelics, no interest in being dominated by Neil (or any man for that matter... honest;))

I do apologise for any offence though. We all see the world through different lenses. Perhaps time for another visit to the optician!

I hope we keep Kelly and not sell in January.

Speaking on The Tottenham Way Podcast, Tom Barclay has told Tottenham Hotspur that moving for Lloyd Kelly in January is more realistic than Marc Guehi.

He said: “My understanding is that at the moment if there’s a player to come in it’s likely to be a centre-back, there have been suggestions about Marc Guehi recently. He ticks a lot of boxes but would be an expensive option.

“I see Romero and Van de Ven being the long-term pairing for the Ange Postecoglou era, so I can’t see that one personally. I’d be surprised on that one personally, but someone like Lloyd Kelly at Bournemouth who can also play at left-back makes a bit more sense.”

;