Longest spell with no win

fritter

UTC Legend
We've gone 9 league games without a win.
What's the most games we've gone winless ?
Anyone know?

We've gone 9 league games without a win.
What's the most games we've gone winless ?
Anyone know?

Not sure but this is (I’m pretty sure) the longest we’ve ever managed at the start of the season.

It’s a record for a start of a season. When you chuck in GON’s last four game snooze fest it’s 13. Did we do that in the first half of Mel’s great escape season which was awful. I can’t remember.

Such is the nightmare predictability that is the PL we also know it becomes 12 games and 16 in total should we not win today.

It’s a record for a start of a season. When you chuck in GON’s last four game snooze fest it’s 13. Did we do that in the first half of Mel’s great escape season which was awful. I can’t remember.
I don’t think we won until November that season

We beat Cardiff in September. Our only win out of 19 games up to bonfire night 1994. Attendance 3177. We beat Worthing in the cup the the following week which I have no memory of whatsoever

Damn good job we hired that Manager you hand picked. I'll ask for your recommendation for a plumber next week ;)

We went 14 games without a win in the final 14 games of 1973/74 season which I think is the record run for games without a win.

We had a period Oct to Feb last season where there was only one win in 14 games just that the win was in the middle of the run. With the Premier League it largely depends when your difficult fixtures arrive. Comparing this season's results to last season the first 9 fixtures would have produced one draw and 8 losses.

;